Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help
Based on my childhood, I am sure everyone might have experienced the loneliness or have very few friends they actually talk to or hang out. I think you shouldn't blame yourself for something you didn't do any wrong. You should be strong and push forward despite all these haters. Throughout my years, I have learned there always few people who will try to bring you down somehow to whatever reasons or for drama sake or entertain themselves. Your still too young to literally take it seriously. I know friends who have been through your situation that they basically tell me all their problems. Just know your normal and your not the only person in the entire world who feels the way you do. Parents sometimes push the blame onto their children because its is easier than to blame themselves. They also probably don't understand you and have a sit down talk with your parents. I am sure your mom would the best person to talk to since she is the same gender as you. Maybe she will be able to share her experience. To me I wouldn't really say you have mood disorder as I know girls do have mood swings and a sense of feeling emotional towards negative things around them. You shouldn't let it all get to you but try to be stronger. It is normal. As for those kids who did that to you, they do not understand you. I know kids these days think everything is all fun and games that they don't realize they are hurting the person they are targeting. Its always the nice kids who get pick on. Your also in school so you can focus all your attention on school and someone will come along. Just know it won't last forever. Seeing your potential in school, ignore those who trying to put you down because your in SP compare to them. Haters will always try to bring you down. Just know your a better, smarter and nicer person than them. Probably the reason you can't sleep long is because you have too much things on your mind. You need to relax and clear your mind before you sleep. Girls also have a short attention span sometimes that they forget what they are doing because something caught their attention. As for your parents not letting you go places, it can be a reason why they do care about you. In general, parents are more stricter on girls about going out. Even if you go out, it won't be long and you have to be back home within "that" time you have to be. It is because they don't want something to happen to you. Eventually as you grow up, they will re-consider and you will be able to hang out but just not too often. Some of my friends are like that and won't be able to go out until they are 14-17. It also depends on your parents if they aren't busy to drop you off or pick you up.

Everything will be fine when you grow up. It won't last forever I reassure you. You shouldnt even be thinking of suicide because there are worst situation in the world compare to your problem. There are kids who are starving themselves, living on the streets, and don't have nice clothes and other stuff. Consider yourself better than them. I know girls cut themselves because to release their pain. Its really a bad idea because it will leave a scar that might last forever. If you need someone to talk to, I will be your friend and hit me up with a "pm" whenever you have something that bothers you. You can tell me. Be strong.
[Image: death.png]

Messages In This Thread
Please help - by CrazyGirl4Lyfee - 01-07-2011, 07:17 PM
RE: Please help - by Peter L - 01-07-2011, 07:49 PM
RE: Please help - by SleepyTroll - 01-07-2011, 08:23 PM
RE: Please help - by Death Trap™ - 01-08-2011, 12:02 AM
RE: Please help - by Mr. President - 01-10-2011, 08:31 PM
RE: Please help - by The Anarchist - 01-10-2011, 11:00 PM
RE: Please help - by Guest - 01-11-2011, 10:51 AM
RE: Please help - by Break - 01-12-2011, 09:33 AM