Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help
Sigghhh. A lot of people go through. It's just more exaggerated to you because of your mood disorder. You seem to want to need people to like you. To need them to accept you. You shouldn't feel like that because you're not at school for them. I know making friends is important but maybe you're hanging around the wrong crowd. The crowd you don't fit into, yet. I say yet because in high school everything changes. You're young and people your age do not exactly think thoroughly about the consequences of theirs actions. They will say things to hurt you without thinking about how badly you would take it. Just keep your chin up. Keep going to school, getting good grades, and stay in the SP Program. Also I'm sure there are people you talk to daily at school. These are your acquaintances and can become friends in the long run. Just keep in touch with them.

Also do not blame how everything is on your mood disorder. Learn when it is the disorder and when it's not because there is a difference.

About your mom. She probably does not understand what you're going through and you have to tell her how it is for you. Sit her down and talk to her. Tell her something like mom "I don't want you to talk, I just want you to listen." Then begin to explain to her how things are for you. Do not sound like you're complaining, use a tone of voice and demeanor that shows you're listing facts. If you start to get emotional it's okay, just don't go sobbing the whole time you're talking and gulping for air every other two words. Once you're done proceed to get up and leave unless she begins to say something. If she says nothing go about your business she will have to think things over.

If you would like to talk about things in private you may private message me and I can help you further with anything you've not covered here or would not like to post in the public.

Hope everything goes well!
[Image: 20kdvmw.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Please help - by CrazyGirl4Lyfee - 01-07-2011, 07:17 PM
RE: Please help - by Peter L - 01-07-2011, 07:49 PM
RE: Please help - by SleepyTroll - 01-07-2011, 08:23 PM
RE: Please help - by Death Trap™ - 01-08-2011, 12:02 AM
RE: Please help - by Mr. President - 01-10-2011, 08:31 PM
RE: Please help - by The Anarchist - 01-10-2011, 11:00 PM
RE: Please help - by Guest - 01-11-2011, 10:51 AM
RE: Please help - by Break - 01-12-2011, 09:33 AM