Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help.
OP here.
Thanks, everyone. =)

Yeah, I need to get outside more and do more things.
We usually ride our bikes to Mac's and get slushies, and just chill around the mall.

It seems like we just stop doing things in the winter, though, it's pretty cold up here in Canada, and no one's out that much...

Going to someone else's house and gaming is fun, but I always feel disappointed when I get back to my house, thinking that this is really all we do during the winter.

I mean, I went to a couple parties at the beginning of the break, but over the past week, the last half of the Christmas break, I haven't really gone out of the house at all...

I don't feel comfortable going to dances by myself, I keep telling myself that I don't worry about what people think about me, but I know I do (just like every other teenager, I'm sure).
Most of my friends would just get all embarrassed and say that they didn't really want to go to a dance, if one popped up, and I'm always sitting there annoyed on the night when it happens, and my dad always asks me why I'm not there. =/
Playing xbox with friends just gets boring, I want to do something else, I think there's something else that could make me a lot happier, but I don't know what it is.

Well, I was really sad when I wrote the OP. I guess I actually do have some friends that are girls, but not any really, really close friends..... I wouldn't even know how to start a relationship with anyone, but I wouldn't want to start one just for the sake of having one. I HATE when people do that. =/

Messages In This Thread
I need help. - by Guest - 01-02-2011, 04:08 AM
RE: I need help. - by Project- - 01-02-2011, 04:27 AM
RE: I need help. - by SleepyTroll - 01-02-2011, 04:32 AM
RE: I need help. - by Peter L - 01-02-2011, 09:43 AM
RE: I need help. - by Death Trap™ - 01-02-2011, 01:08 PM
RE: I need help. - by z†cĸα - 01-02-2011, 03:29 PM
RE: I need help. - by Resistance - 01-02-2011, 03:41 PM
RE: I need help. - by Guest - 01-02-2011, 06:35 PM
RE: I need help. - by CrazyGirl4Lyfee - 01-07-2011, 04:20 PM
RE: I need help. - by Ninja™ - 01-10-2011, 03:50 PM