Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Best friend to friends with benefits to girlfriend, breakup?
From the day you accepted to be her bf you acknowledge you had something against her and want to be together. Now because your friends said you can do better probably makes you feel it wasn't your best and your feelings had change.

If this is truly what you feel right now and with no regrets of going back to becoming a "best friend", a break up should do this. You should tell her personally in an enclosed space away from public and let her down easy. It is not her fault (she will feel she is not good enough or not pretty enough and your leaving because of it.) and put all the blame on yourself that you arent seeking a relationship because of school or something. It would sadden her if she finds out you broke up with her and later found you together with another girl. Let her down gently and tell her you would like to still be best friend. If she chose not to, respect her wishes.

If you prolong it, the more closer she will become and would make things much harder to let go. The quicker to end it would be the best.
[Image: death.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best friend to friends with benefits to girlfriend, breakup? - by Death Trap™ - 12-29-2010, 05:06 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Breakup/Getting her back Nightmare 1 593 08-01-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  I have to kick my friend out Thefirstlady 1 854 08-01-2016, 10:44 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  Girlfriend lonely Amorrissey4 0 641 10-30-2015, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Amorrissey4
  Getting over a breakup and letting people walk over me Claire1738 0 580 09-16-2015, 10:57 PM
Last Post: Claire1738
  Need help helping a friend Josh H. 4 1,312 09-19-2014, 06:34 AM
Last Post: Good vibes