Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I dont know what to do my life is pointless someone please help?
Okay go work out and notice all the little changes this article will help http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/apprecia...ements.htm This will help you to keep motivated on your workout and not get off it. Going to the gym will also restore convidence thus you will be able to talk to the hot girls again. Getting rid of your bad habbits isn't that hard. I suggest wearing a rubber band arond your wrist then whenever you are starting to do one of your bad habbits snap yourself with it and go to the gym, if you can do this it means you are regaining confidence and control over yourself. At the gym or at a sport you will meet much more open minded people that might have been in the same situation as you were and are now some of the hottest people around, this will help your confidence because these people have accpeted you and will always motivate you to keep pushing that extra mile. Whenever someone insults you laugh it off like it doesn't bother you in the slightest even if it does they will eventually stop realising it has no effect on you. I don't really know about your parents. You could either forigve them or when you are succesful from following these tips and shove it in the bitches faces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I dont know what to do my life is pointless someone please help? - by Guest - 11-29-2010, 03:04 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dont know how to get past this.. mandy1985 0 499 05-19-2013, 10:49 AM
Last Post: mandy1985
  I dont deserve to ask this but still iam asking ?? prince76 8 1,382 02-13-2012, 10:01 AM
Last Post: prince76
  I feel so disconnected and dont know why Hendrix123 2 755 01-03-2012, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Hendrix123
  dont know what to do [Relationship trouble] Love 17 1,769 08-11-2011, 03:07 AM
Last Post: Behind Enemy Lines
  fudged my real life for E-life. 26 5,883 03-26-2011, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Peter L