Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
team viewer forum
I think a team viewer forum should be added where users may request/offer support though the team viewer program.
People will just request teamview support in the section they are posting at.
That's not a terrible idea in some way. I have to think about it and how we can incorporate that into the site.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I agree with Haruhi; it'd be better, imo, if the user needing help just added "TeamViewer is possible." or something in his or her post.
maybe we could have a team viewer rep system to show how helpful a member was as far a providing support.

edit:
or maybe you could set up a forums that links to a thread of people who can provide support view team viewer and you could have them divided into areas of expertise

edit2:

Even better just sticky a thread on each specialized support forum with names of people who have proven they can provide quality support for that area.

Just thinking via keyboard here.
No point in having a full forum for just teamviewer... IMO.
I don't think it should be a separate forum. Although I think there should be a group of trusted people (maybe even staff) though if there was.

Besides team viewer should be last resort. Most issues shouldn't need it at all.
(10-04-2009, 08:22 PM)Alex Wrote: I don't think it should be a separate forum. Although I think there should be a group of trusted people (maybe even staff) though if there was.

Besides team viewer should be last resort. Most issues shouldn't need it at all.

I agree that it shouldn't be needed much and the we should have a group of trusted members to give support when needed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HJT Team and SF Kewlz 10 2,134 05-31-2012, 10:15 PM
Last Post: ven0m
  Debate team RDCA 32 7,558 03-24-2011, 05:43 AM
Last Post: Impurity
  Welcome Jay, to the Staff team. Sam 53 16,764 10-28-2010, 02:23 AM
Last Post: Magiic™
  HJT Team + General Cleanup of Computer Security Forum Zurmi 17 2,990 09-29-2010, 05:28 AM
Last Post: N3w_2_H@Ck1n™
  HJT Team Suggestion Infinity∞ 54 9,029 04-19-2010, 04:19 AM
Last Post: Quintus