Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Canadian VPS hosting solutions?
Hey guys,
I am really trying to avoid going with a major web host that throws money into advertising with false review sites and such.
But I literally cannot find any legit site that shows trustworthy reviews.
I'm looking for a VPS hosting service for a friend. Requirements: 40 gigs of space, GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support.
What can you say about Rightservers.com Canadian VPS solutions? Can I trust them or will you recommend me any alternative for comparison?

Thanks.
I immediately noticed an improvement in speed when I switch to their servers. Rightservers.com is the fourth provider I've hosted with and it will be my last one I hope.
I have been a client of Rightservers.com Managed VPS for over a year now and would like to say that I am happy for getting better then ever uptime and speed connectivity. The host states 99.9% uptime and so far I haven’t seen any - so this is a very good sign. Customer safety is the main goal for these folks.
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are full-featured and cheap.
Pricing is ok, you pay what you get and it is a fair price compared with other providers.
VPS deals which qhoster.com and kvchosting.net provide are worth your attention.
They are great in all aspects!
1. Speed is very good. Tested on pingdom and found load time is 3s without cache .
2. Live chat support is ok.
3.Ticket response is sometimes quick and slow depending on work time I think.
4. Uptime is good.
If you want excellent, prompt customer service for a very reasonable annual fee, then I wholeheartedly recommend Rightservers.com Managed VPS.
They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video hosting solutions? Kdstack 3 308 03-25-2024, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Powerful dedicated hosting solutions? Tilsun 5 296 03-18-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Reliable dedicated hosting solutions? Tilsun 5 255 03-07-2024, 12:27 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Low-cost VPS hosting solutions? Tilsun 6 281 02-07-2024, 09:14 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Forex vps solutions? Tilsun 4 419 11-10-2023, 01:54 AM
Last Post: Kdstack