Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to get Taiwan dedicated server?
Hello,
Which providers have Taiwan dedicated servers?
I'm coming across https://www.zakservers.com/offshore-dedi...ervers.php
Is price fair enough for such server?
Would like to express the point that Zakservers.com offers so many free bonuses within their offshore server hosting packages:
- Free DDoS Protection With CDN
- Root Access
- Server Management
- Fully redundant network with 100% uptime guarantee
To me the hosting experience with Zakservers.com is more personal and that extra level of service is easily worth the few extra bucks.
The service is excellent and I will never use another hosting provider. + multiple server locations to choose from looks great offer.
I've been in the web design business for over 10 years, and I've used Many web hosts. And I've found that Zakservers.com offshore server hosting is the absolute best overall.
This service allows for easy setup of websites and emails, modifications, and monitoring through their control panel user page.
Use servers from qhoster.com and kvchosting.net as they are supopsed to be the best on the IT market.
Service and performance are at the highest level of expectancy.
Services from hostingsource.com can be right for you.
Reliable and always, always excellent technical service. They have been able to answer all questions, provide technical direction and have allowed you to experience peace-of-mind just knowing they are there to help when you need it most!
(07-01-2022, 12:33 AM)Mirandas Wrote: To me the hosting experience with Zakservers.com is more personal and that extra level of service is easily worth the few extra bucks.
The service is excellent and I will never use another hosting provider. + multiple server locations to choose from looks great offer.

What types of e-commerce features are included with the plan that they are offering?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for Dedicated server Tilsun 3 236 04-08-2024, 12:05 PM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  dedicated server host that accepts bitcoins? Kdstack 4 331 03-25-2024, 02:35 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Looking for Dedicated server Tilsun 4 343 10-11-2023, 01:59 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Dedicated server in Europe? Tilsun 4 301 09-18-2023, 11:39 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  What is Dedicated Server: Explore the Best Operating Systems for Your Server tk-hassan 0 1,895 06-12-2023, 04:54 AM
Last Post: tk-hassan