Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shared account to sign up with ...
Shared accounts from qhoster.com and hostchefs.eu are attractive for me and I have to sign up with the best one, so what is that?
I've been using QHoster.com to host my website ever since they got well established and I am quite satisfied with them.
Every single reply, they treat you with a lot of respect, offer advice when requested and point you to the right direction.
Cool, QHoster.com offers so many server locations to choose from: Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo) and more.

If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH them.
I definitely would recommend cloudarion.com to any friends of mine. The most cost efficient VPS provider on this planet.
I've had support tickets answered promptly at all hours of the night. Sometimes saving a couple bucks a month isn't the best deal.
I would like to say that I have never had any downtime during 9 months dealing with QHoster.com and my visitors are very pleased due to the fast speed connection.
There are so many useful features which are included into the hosting plans. So far so good.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shared account to sign up with ... Roisen 4 594 05-23-2023, 05:43 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Best shared account to sign up with ... Schamp 4 291 04-04-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Cheap shared account to sign up with ... Enteros 7 445 03-28-2023, 08:41 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Shared account ... what's the best one? Roisen 5 382 02-28-2023, 08:31 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Shared account to sign up with ... Schamp 6 339 02-07-2023, 12:47 AM
Last Post: Tilsun