Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Europe: dedicated server hosting?
Need Super fast processor in Europe: 3 TB of HD, Linux.
What can you say about Centohost.com dedicated server hosting?
What host is better from your views? Why?
I started with centohost.com about two years ago. They have never been anything but helpful and prompt when I faced them with problems.
This decent web host offers fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.
Use servers from reliable hosting providers: hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
People, you are getting what you are paying for. They could be faster on tech support, but they solve the problems. But if you compare the price against what you getting they are top notch. Have been to many “Big hosts” and these guys will beat them.
Basic plan limits recently increased. Their tech support always answers my questions within 5 minutes.
I like centohost.com website hosting solutions and the quality of their service. And they have even given me PHP support mySQL support.
Taking the advantage of the opportunity can recommend speedehost.com and their Offshore Servers in Europe.
I believe this web host is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.
Use dedicated servers from trustworthy hosting providers: tzulo.com and legionbox.com.
They are cool, help you in solving your problem, reply to query quickly and made your job easy. Cheers & their Teams ROCK !!!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  dedicated server host that accepts bitcoins? Kdstack 4 313 03-25-2024, 02:35 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Looking for Dedicated server Tilsun 1 225 03-21-2024, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  Stable Server Located in Europe? Kdstack 3 268 02-22-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Server hosting with 24/7 tech support? Tilsun 6 832 12-12-2023, 09:11 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  server/vps hosting required Kdstack 6 377 11-02-2023, 02:44 AM
Last Post: Mirandas