Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need hosting. Linux. Mexico - location.
I need to choose the best host in Mexico
Require over 80 gbs of Storage, 1 GB of RAM, Linux. Mexico - location.
What can you say about digitalserver.com.mx web hosting services?
Any info on their reliability, uptime, speed?
KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net accounts are worth trying because of their unmatched services.
They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with my php questions. They are definitely worth a shot.
Deals from QHoster.com and Rockhoster.com are full-featured and low cost.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
I have been hosting with digitalserver.com.mx for 6 months and their support has always been great, as well as their uptime and just about everything else.
They offer everything for both the low level user up to the high traffic corporate sites. My site has high traffic and their speed connectivity is really fast.
The price is right for us, the service is dependable, and the customer relationship is responsible, eager to participate in resolving the problem and prompt.

Ever since my friend told me about digitalserver.com.mx 3 years ago, I haven't had any problem.
It has been great! Everything on the site is easy to understand and VERY user friendly.
Top Mexico web host to deal with. highly recommended. I chose digitalserver.com.mx hosting service about 2 years ago and they have been all that I could hope for, with absolutely no problems since we moved to their hosting service.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Linux VPS hosting plans? Tilsun 6 284 10-05-2023, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  professional Linux hosting? Adnorips 5 448 10-12-2022, 12:22 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Europe location - shared hosting please? Kdstack 5 334 11-05-2020, 03:08 AM
  India VPS hosting packages? (Linux) Tilsun 5 660 09-16-2020, 03:33 AM
  Reliable e-commerce friendly hosting with ssl certificates. Mexico Tilsun 5 782 08-05-2020, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Schamp