Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Low cost shared plan to sign up with ...
Shared plans from kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com (60% off + free .com) are attractive for me and I wonder which one the best is to host a forum?
Give kvchosting.net a try. Uptime has been nothing but the best and definitely lives up to their 99.9% uptime guarantee.
Price is less then market price compared to other hosts that offer the same features which is nice to know you're saving money.
KVChosting.net as well as hostsailor.com are solid hosting providers whose plans are full-featured and low cost.
Their Customer Support team has always been reliable and well-informed. The price is affordable. You may have to wait to be attended to at times, but every problem is quickly fixed. If you’re just starting your business online, save time and money by signing up for their packages.
I know kvchosting.net provide me with a good value hosting solution with many plan features and a quality service.
This decent hosting provider does seem to have some issues with customer service and tech support.
Particularly impressed with the work they do for me.
I would like to say that kvchosting.net does offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Low-cost ecommerce hosting? Tilsun 1 215 03-22-2024, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  Low-cost VPS hosting solutions? Tilsun 6 281 02-07-2024, 09:14 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Shared account to sign up with ... Roisen 4 594 05-23-2023, 05:43 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Best shared account to sign up with ... Schamp 4 291 04-04-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Cheap shared account to sign up with ... Enteros 7 444 03-28-2023, 08:41 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo