Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Low cost plan to sign up with for hosting a blog
I am in need of a low cost plan to sign up with for hosting a blog and two companies are in my mind: rockhoster.com and kvchosting.net, so which way would you follow?
Highly recommend Kvchosting.net SSD web hosting. Easy to get in touch with someone via Google if I have a question. Good value, good support, good service.
Well, rockhoster.com is very easy to use and the customer support is fantastic. They are quick and very friendly.
My wordpress site is extremely fast to load and has had almost perfect uptime.
I know rockhoster.com provide a very cost-effective solution for small web-sites, provide MySQL and PHP support, and as far as I have experienced have a good record on uptime and accessibility. Their billing/renewal etc. has always been impeccable.
Check out plans from QHoster.com and Libertyvps.net as they are proven to be the best.
I have been with them and any issues have always been met in a timely and efficient manner and resolved quickly.
There are a lot of helpful tools included that I am using for my business.
Easy to get in touch with someone via Yahoo if I have a question. Good value. Highly recommend Kvchosting.net hosting.
Plans from libertyvps.net and avansit.com are the best options for you.
All the components are perfectly matched, they harmonize with each other without any performance losses. These are ideal conditions for reliable server operations , optimal security and the highest availability.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Low-cost ecommerce hosting? Tilsun 1 217 03-22-2024, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  Low-cost VPS hosting solutions? Tilsun 6 281 02-07-2024, 09:14 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Best place for hosting a Wordpress blog ... letmypeopleGo 6 463 02-24-2023, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  low cost VPS account letmypeopleGo 6 227 07-21-2022, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  Need a quality shared plan letmypeopleGo 5 137 06-10-2022, 01:35 AM
Last Post: Kdstack