Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS hosting account required (DDos Protection. Europe)
I need hosting account with 100 GB of Hard Disk + 2 GB - RAM + 3 TB - bandwidth. DDos Protection. Europe
Found Hostnamaste.com , Inmotionhosting.com and also Cloudarion.com via Google search. Any feedbacks about their quality, stability, reliability?
What are your suggestions for the list?
I think you can also have a look here:
https://ddos-guard.net/en/store/vds
They are experts in DDoS protection and I believe with them you will be 100% protected.
I am very satisfied with hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS hosting service and will recommend it to anyone. Their control panels are easy to use and intuitive as well as host-ed account and billing interface.
Best deals are available from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com.
Good prices, outstanding reliability, absolutely secure. Nevertheless, what makes them the very best hosting providers is their PEOPLE and the service they provide. Kind, prepared, always ready.
You'd better choose Cloudarion.com and their affordable SSD/XEN VPS hosting accounts in Switzerland, Russia, Germany and USA.
They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.
3 months ago I gave Cloudarion.com a try as they offered cheap hosting plans along with free bonuses: free domain and website builder. Their customer support explained me everything I needed to know and helped me with setup. Now I run my site and happy. Support is available 24/7 and you can contact them any time you need.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  video streaming hosting required Tilsun 4 748 12-07-2023, 01:58 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Decent Forex VPS account ... letmypeopleGo 4 320 11-30-2023, 11:41 PM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Web Hosting Required Tilsun 6 467 11-27-2023, 02:34 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  server/vps hosting required Kdstack 6 382 11-02-2023, 02:44 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Cheap Web Hosting Required Mirandas 5 352 10-30-2023, 02:40 AM
Last Post: Adnorips