Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shared account to sign upp with ...
Shared plans from rockhoster.com and avansit.com are attractive for me and I have to make a right choice, so what should I do?
Extremely satisfied with Rockhoster.com hosting service. They have a lot of features available offered within their hosting plans. Recommend them for those who want to run wordpress websites.
Both companies - rockhoster.com and avansit.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Their Uptime is great and have dedicated staff to help customer.
They are great. Easy to use. Great customer service. You can call at anytime and get help. Simple cheap awesome. Nice job!
No doubt, Rockhoster.com will serve your demands. Great host. Wonderful customer service and very quick responses. I can recommend it to other webmasters.
Think Centohost.com will work fine for your needs. The most important for me are their reliable hosting services combined with an extremely competent support personnel. Provide an outstanding and prompt help.

I would recommend them to anyone.
I can highly recommend avansit.com feature-rich web hosting service. Great support. Never had to wait more than 90 minutes for help.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shared account to sign up with ... Roisen 4 594 05-23-2023, 05:43 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Best shared account to sign up with ... Schamp 4 291 04-04-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Cheap shared account to sign up with ... Enteros 7 444 03-28-2023, 08:41 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Shared account ... what's the best one? Roisen 5 381 02-28-2023, 08:31 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Shared account to sign up with ... Schamp 6 339 02-07-2023, 12:47 AM
Last Post: Tilsun