Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Genre of Music?
Post your favorite genre of music, i've seen threads about posting your favorite song and all that, but this time you can post your favorite genre, along with maybe a song from that genre if you like. Smile

Lets see what kinds of music people listen to here. (I bet lots are going to post dubstep...)
Grime, by far my favourite genre.

My favorite genres are hip-hop and dubstep, you called it man. Smile haha
I knew it Smile

I unfortunately can't really post in this thread myself because I have more than one favorite. Lots of favorites actually. No sense in just posting them all, and I can't decide between the kinds of music that I like. One day it's one thing, and the next day we're onto a new kind of music.

I'm just a person that loves music in general as a whole. Music is music to me.
Definitely rock. I really don't like much other genres and never did to be honest. Dubstep is cool from time to time though.
I use to be big into Rock. Then made myself listen to Dubstep & trance (Nero) Big Grin But, my roots will always be rock, something that I've always listened to.
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
(01-27-2012, 08:47 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: I knew it Smile

I unfortunately can't really post in this thread myself because I have more than one favorite. Lots of favorites actually. No sense in just posting them all, and I can't decide between the kinds of music that I like. One day it's one thing, and the next day we're onto a new kind of music.

I'm just a person that loves music in general as a whole. Music is music to me.

Just like your forum avatars! Roflmao
(01-28-2012, 02:38 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Just like your forum avatars! Roflmao

You should see my collection Smile All unique ones that are usually not seen around.
Hip hop is ruined, just listening to eminem doesnt mean I'm a rap fan.
I'm a mix genre.
Rap would be my favorite.

I like all genres, though. It just depends what type of mood I'm in at the time.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favorite genre? Psychosis 31 4,309 08-07-2013, 12:01 PM
Last Post: thatusername
  Music - Favorite Song When Younger? Ambition 26 5,238 11-06-2012, 12:30 PM
Last Post: Nickelodeon
  Your Favorite Genre Of Music? 420 32 4,042 10-12-2010, 05:59 PM
Last Post: NEC
  Post your favorite 90's dance music? cheeseburger 13 1,604 04-17-2010, 02:18 PM
Last Post: DrecliN