Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can I learn?
I love computers and I have always wanted to get into coding but I always got kind of board in the middle. I know im going to have to deal with boring stuff to get to the fun stuff. I was just wondering does anybody know of a good way to learn Java? I tend to like vids more than reading so... ya. Just post below if you do. Also i want to learn java script preferably because i want to learn how to make websites and forums.

-Anarchy
I suggest taking some classes and reading the tutorials at w3schools.com
They are by far the best internet coding website you will ever go to Smile
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
If you don't know any languages, Java will be incredibly difficult. Start with php or python and move up.
For JavaScripts go here - http://www.w3schools.com/js/ best place to learn. For learning Java i suggest reading books and trying out simple programs rather than vids.
[Image: pp0iE.png]
As Laugh said if you don't know any other programs java will be pretty hard to learn.

I suggest using w3schools and www.youtube.com/thenewboston
Chase your dreams, and if it doesn't work, dream a new dream. -Louis “Coach” Presutti
Ok well i guess im not doing java then. So what is the more easier language to learn? I want it to be able to code websites so that type of language.
(09-29-2011, 04:33 AM)Anarchy Wrote: Ok well i guess im not doing java then. So what is the more easier language to learn? I want it to be able to code websites so that type of language.
HTML and PHP are good ways to start. They're both easy to master.

[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
I started with Visual Basic.NET . It is perfect for beginners! I am currently taking a Introduction to Computer Programming, they are teaching us java. The class is SOOOOOO MUCH FUN! So I would recommend taking a class to learn! Smile
Well i learn good with programming ebooks try to find a long page one like 300 pages remember the longer the pages are the more you learn and get betterSmile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I really want to learn Java Treblez 4 736 12-05-2009, 11:54 AM
Last Post: nevets04