Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Have you ever Tried a Drug?
Nope, But i may try some Marijuana in da future.
My goal is members success.
[Image: abidnewglassysig.png]
Yes,I tried some weed a few times,first time I tried it a few years ago when I was at a friends place just by curiosity,but didn't find it that amazing so I only smoke weed or other stuff on special ocasions.
I smoke weed a bit. It's not something that I do on a regular basis, however.
[Image: signatureus.png]
Ive smoked pot, done molly, done extacy, i want to trip on schrooms or trip on acid but im kinda afraid. I was offered coke but said no.
Everyone has done "drugs", but if you are referring to just illegal drugs, no but i have been around a lot before.
I've smoked weed since the summer after elementary school. So I just turned 14. Now I'm 16 still smoking marijuana and drinking alcohol here and there but not a hardcore drinker.
I've smoked weed since the summer after elementary school. So I just turned 14. Now I'm 16 still smoking marijuana and drinking alcohol here and there but not a hardcore drinker.
I've never tried a drug. For two reasons, partly because it's illegal and I'd rather not have to deal with it showing up on a drug test, and partly because it can be detrimental to your health. From what I hear, Marijuana is only slightly harmful if used moderately but I would only try something like that if it was legal. I don't want to deal with legal troubles.
I've tried weed, multiple times, it's great.
I am a very healthy person and i smoke weed daily, when i was younger i tried things such as XTC and some legal herbal smoke.
[Image: abomxofogox.png]
I've smoked weed, salvia, popped percocets, xanax, vicodin, and I've tried some "coke" supposedly that's what my friend said. I bumped a couple lines and didn't feel much, but we were already high from smoking. I barely felt anything.