Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.45 Average
Geek Squad [Now Recruiting]
I wish I had 200 posts and 3 rep Sad
My profession, you can call me a pothead, 'nuff said
I'm going to join this when i get 200, and 3 rep, already have what i'm going to write down.
There is no way an acception can be made for someone under the post count limit?
[Image: idoS6W.png]
(11-30-2010, 05:19 PM)Maine Wrote: There is no way an acception can be made for someone under the post count limit?

Nope he put those rules in place. They've changed over time, but rules are rules, just like no exceptions can be made for SF's rules in general.

Minimum requred post count for applying in ANY group is 50 by site default.
(11-30-2010, 06:58 PM)Infinity Wrote: Nope he put those rules in place. They've changed over time, but rules are rules, just like no exceptions can be made for SF's rules in general.

Minimum requred post count for applying in ANY group is 50 by site default.

The minimum required post count has caused some confusion, from my understanding that was only for starting a group.
(11-30-2010, 08:27 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: The minimum required post count has caused some confusion, from my understanding that was only for starting a group.

500 posts for starting a group, 50 to join from what I know
I am the computer center for my family and friends. I have built 6 custom computers from scratch, and I am currently studying malware removal. It would be great to join this group, as I know it will benefit my knowledge of computing to a greater level. Thanks for reviewing this.
Sorry I haven't been active at all lately. Deltron, I accepted you and a few other members. Congrats
(01-30-2011, 11:00 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: Sorry I haven't been active at all lately. Deltron, I accepted you and a few other members. Congrats

I thought you were dead. Pinch

It's good to see that you are active again. Thanks for accepting me. Smile
I can't apply yet due to the post-count and reputation requirement, but i will apply as soon as i hit them. If you have ever seen me at HackForums, you know that i have pretty decent knowledge on computers and that i am very active member, but still i do not meet the requirements yet.

I'll just edit this post with my application after i've reached the 200 posts along with 3 positive reputation points. I really want in this group as it will most likely develop my knowledge on computing and that is just what i need in future as i am studying to be an ICT-engineer which basically is all about computing.

~J4mmy
[Image: siggp.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Youtube Crew - Now Recruiting Thomas 22 6,800 01-18-2020, 04:02 AM
Last Post: rickhart
  OnlineGamers [Now Recruiting] NekoChan 192 55,343 12-24-2019, 03:23 AM
Last Post: pearl
  Geek Squad | New Leader | Now Recruiting D3xus 63 21,504 12-27-2016, 06:36 AM
Last Post: Hosting.
  Pet Lovers [Recruiting!] Reality 37 15,924 12-27-2016, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Hosting.