Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Suicide
(11-24-2010, 06:29 PM)Euphoric Wrote:
(11-24-2010, 06:27 PM)Guest Wrote: Has what ever happened?

Have you ever had a situation similar to this one with her?

A couple weeks (maybe months?) ago we broke up, I didn't think we would get back together. It wasn't as serious as it is this time. I can't even remember what it was over, something about guys though.. Similiar to this but on an extremely smaller scale.
(11-24-2010, 06:32 PM)Guest Wrote: Have you ever had a situation similar to this one with her?

A couple weeks (maybe months?) ago we broke up, I didn't think we would get back together. It wasn't as serious as it is this time. I can't even remember what it was over, something about guys though.. Similiar to this but on an extremely smaller scale.
[/quote]

Okay, at that point did you feel the same way you feel now? I mean if she did this to you for a second time, I don't think she appreciates you. Don't take that the wrong way, it's just my opinion. I mean look at this situation, you are sitting here contemplating suicide and shes doing what she is doing. You are better than that. Just some food for thought, if you take her back, what are the chances it won't happen again. Sometimes you just need to think for yourself, and yourself only.
(11-23-2010, 08:40 PM)Guest Wrote: Alright, did the 'Support' get removed from SupportForums?
You're not a good Emotional Helper.
(11-24-2010, 06:34 PM)Euphoric Wrote: Okay, at that point did you feel the same way you feel now? I mean if she did this to you for a second time, I don't think she appreciates you. Don't take that the wrong way, it's just my opinion. I mean look at this situation, you are sitting here contemplating suicide and shes doing what she is doing. You are better than that. Just some food for thought, if you take her back, what are the chances it won't happen again. Sometimes you just need to think for yourself, and yourself only.

No, it wasn't like this..
Insulting her or trying to make me see her in a different way will not work for me. I know I need to get over her, I know there are better girls out there that like me, I just can't get over thinking of her with this guy.
=/
(11-24-2010, 06:43 PM)Guest Wrote: No, it wasn't like this..
Insulting her or trying to make me see her in a different way will not work for me. I know I need to get over her, I know there are better girls out there that like me, I just can't get over thinking of her with this guy.
=/

Well think about it this way, she will end up doing what she did to you to him. I wasn't trying to insult you, I was just judging this situation based upon what you told me.
(11-23-2010, 08:40 PM)Guest Wrote: Alright, did the 'Support' get removed from SupportForums?
(11-24-2010, 06:44 PM)Euphoric Wrote: Well think about it this way, she will end up doing what she did to you to him. I wasn't trying to insult you, I was just judging this situation based upon what you told me.

She won't date him, I don't believe. Even if she did, I don't want to wait 15 months..

I understand..
(11-24-2010, 06:47 PM)Guest Wrote: She won't date him, I don't believe. Even if she did, I don't want to wait 15 months..

I understand..

the point is, if you have been going out with her for a while and she really cared, you wouldn't be in this or any similar situation again. It's understandable if she wants to take a break but seeing someone else in the meantime isn't really acceptable.
(11-24-2010, 06:51 PM)Euphoric Wrote: the point is, if you have been going out with her for a while and she really cared, you wouldn't be in this or any similar situation again. It's understandable if she wants to take a break but seeing someone else in the meantime isn't really acceptable.

Yeah..
=[

(11-24-2010, 06:53 PM)Old Dirty Bastard Wrote: when is your; and her birthdays?

Mine is July, hers is November (passed)..
(11-23-2010, 08:40 PM)Guest Wrote:
(11-23-2010, 05:17 PM)Positive Wrote: This shouldnt be posted. Staff should remove. No one should commit suicide, its really bad. It may be good to you, but not to the people that care, you may not see it but its there.

Alright, did the 'Support' get removed from SupportForums?

(11-23-2010, 06:33 PM)iTz Realiity Wrote: You say there is nothing to live for RIGHT NOW. Why commit suicide because things are going bad now? Temporary problems will always get better. If I committed suicide when I thought about it, I would have missed 4 years of my life so far. I would've lost some of the most fun I have had in my life. There are always people out there for you, especially people who care. Don't bring yourself down over a girl. Trust me on that, it isn't worth it. If you're tired of life, find something you can do to make your life different and more exciting. Something like that...

Because I feel things won't get any better. They don't seem temporary, they seem permanent to me.

Sure, I can admit I may have some happy times ahead, I know I will. But I don't know if I can amek it long enough to get there.

There isn't anything exciting..

(11-23-2010, 08:00 PM)Old Dirty Bastard Wrote:
(11-23-2010, 05:17 PM)Positive Wrote: This shouldnt be posted. Staff should remove. No one should commit suicide, its really bad. It may be good to you, but not to the people that care, you may not see it but its there.

Its called support forums for a reason...
At OP dont kill yourself. your 15 and your life has'nt even started yet. If your going to end everything over a girl that doesnt even care....
Dont do it

It has.
That's like saying I wasn't in love either.

She does care, she said she loves me, I still want to date her..
=[

They keyword is SEEMS, just because it SEEMS it's permanent doesn't mean IT IS.
(11-24-2010, 07:04 PM)Guest Wrote: Yeah..
=[

(11-24-2010, 06:53 PM)Old Dirty Bastard Wrote: when is your; and her birthdays?

Mine is July, hers is November (passed)..

your a cancer/leo and she is a scorpio...
She has an attitude I assume... amaryte?
She is super defensive? amaryte?
and your a super deep person; thats why
its affecting you so much... (cancers are the
best lovers btw)
slowly getting better
(11-24-2010, 07:58 PM)Old Dirty Bastard Wrote: Mine is July, hers is November (passed)..

your a cancer/leo and she is a scorpio...
She has an attitude I assume... amaryte?
She is super defensive? amaryte?
and your a super deep person; thats why
its affecting you so much... (cancers are the
best lovers btw)

Wow I have never seen someone try harder than you to get their post count up..

OT: Look man, it's not worth it, heart ache for one person you think you love. You are young, give life a shot, maybe you'll find someone who appreciates you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suicide Prevention Solidify 143 48,239 05-31-2014, 02:53 AM
Last Post: arnoldbrame
  My Girlfriend just committed Suicide Modern 28 10,581 03-13-2013, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Dubai
  Contemplating Suicide. Nonac 3 924 02-14-2013, 10:19 PM
Last Post: System Meltdown
  Suicide Attempted [3x] Winter™ 22 3,509 01-11-2013, 10:34 AM
Last Post: Delete This Sorry
  Thinking About Suicide :'( I Need Help. Being Bullied At School. -Infectious 35 7,833 12-13-2012, 07:28 AM
Last Post: L-Carnitine