Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Memorization Techniques
Memorization Techniques, do you have any that really make stuff stick?
Well i need some help on coming up with them, seeing that my exams are next week i need to start cramming information into my head, and i would love it if someone could tell me how to memorize a bunch of things in a short amount of time.

Thanks, Dark3n.
I learned in pree school that languages should be practiced aloud.
And any fact should be re read an mas.
Temperature in the room should be low depending on where you live.
I live in place with an average temp during summer at about 25 Celsius, so 16-18 C is the temp I learned to study in.

Take breaks evry so often, you wont remember shitt if you read 4 hours non stop.
Have a drink next to you, maybe a snack.
Write down keywoords that make sence in your head ( woords that make YOU remember a sentence/paragraph ).
Begin by studdying what you like, that takes the least amount of time to remember and stick.

Just a few tip's off the top off my head. Hope they help you
There are certain mnemonic techniques that you can acquire by purchasing this book :
Derren Brown - Tricks of the mind.

Is really is interesting, imho overall 8/10.
I find that when I actually write down the things I need to know on paper that I will memorize it better.
Hello;

I'd advise reading your intended information 3-4 times minimum; take a break, then repeat the process. You could also relate information to other knowledge you already have acquired. OR, you could relate a piece of information to an item - like a necklace. Whenever you touch the necklace, think of information you related it to.

You could also create acronyms. Any example is:

MVEMJSUN. Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune. -- MVE Micheal Jackson SUN (as in son).

Best of luck.

-LS
[Image: r7g7j89si72ysmkv4yzm.png]

"Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow."
Write it down on a paper more than once it will help you memorize things.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need studying techniques. spY[3Mo] 7 1,166 06-24-2011, 06:10 AM
Last Post: FaRLisLe