Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[project]Anybody want to help with a project
I have this project to decrypt a md5 hash, it uses a permutation attack on the hash. It is very slow lol, I have used multi threading even. It will crack a 5 char-lower-alpha in like 2min which to me is horrible, hashcat cracks it in like 2 sec. I would really like a partner in this, the project is completely done. So if any serious good vb.net coders want to help me out just post here and I will pm you. This will be open source when the project is completed with the release.

Thanks
~ Digital-Punk
SF members said: "Um, what is an MD5 hash, and what are you trying to permutate me with?!?" Lol. Good luck finding anyone here that can help you. Tongue
(10-18-2011, 11:11 AM)KoBE Wrote: SF members said: "Um, what is an MD5 hash, and what are you trying to permutate me with?!?" Lol. Good luck finding anyone here that can help you. Tongue

Hey it never hurts to try my friend Roflmao
~ Digital-Punk
(10-18-2011, 12:06 PM)Digital-Punk Wrote: Hey it never hurts to try my friend Roflmao

Guess you are right.
it never hurts to try something.
I would be willing to help. Have you tried parallel computing? If not, look into that. I will write an example when I get home on how to use the Parallel library (only works with .NET Framework 4.0 though).
Here's the source code for my Hash Cracker. It's labeled 'MD5Crack' but it can crack almost all hashes. (RIPEMD160, MD5, SHA-X)

Link: http://uppit.com/f8cr2k9q2oad/MD5Crack.rar

Also, I'm trying to utilize NVidia's GPU Programming cross-computing project called Cudafy. It might help, especially with the speed.
"If you cannot explain something simply, then you do not understand it at all." - Albert Einstein
"The best way to predict the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay
Are you still needing help with this OP?
(12-03-2011, 10:59 PM)Futuristic Wrote: Are you still needing help with this OP?

Yes I am, you interested.
~ Digital-Punk
Like I posted above, Hashcat (I believe) uses GPGPU Programming which is a cross-computing programming environment, sort of, that uses the GPU and it's cores instead of a CPU. GPU have an incredible amount of Cores and Processes available at runtime, using these Processes for Threads will take that 2 minute crack time to about 1-3 seconds like Hashcat. (You can use any .NET language)
"If you cannot explain something simply, then you do not understand it at all." - Albert Einstein
"The best way to predict the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What could i add to my browser? [Project] XDarkCoder 3 1,248 02-16-2013, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Swift Swim
  SF Coders - Icon Changer - Project 1 Arron XR 14 3,995 09-11-2012, 08:20 PM
Last Post: malis2007
  Crypter code source - project files [ vb.net ] rid47 2 2,371 09-08-2012, 04:17 PM
Last Post: spesificrelax
  need help for a project im doing gamemaker825 5 861 04-22-2012, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Shumaan
  [Project] Write To Another Process' Memory Block AceInfinity 5 2,460 03-31-2012, 04:05 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity