Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OMFG, I'mTraumatised!
Well then if you like it better find the first one and post it here so all of us lazy people can see it too.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
(08-05-2010, 02:36 PM)Dcrac23 Wrote: Well then if you like it better find the first one and post it here so all of us lazy people can see it too.
Untouch has done a nice job of doing so.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
(08-05-2010, 02:39 PM)XΞnon-C Wrote: Untouch has done a nice job of doing so.

Oh ok I got confused by the last post on the first page b/c it said on second thought I don't like this one I like the first one. Maybe I just read that wrong or something.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
Dude, how are you giving custom names of spoilers?
[sorry for being off topic :p]
[Image: spring.png]
(08-05-2010, 02:48 PM)echo.phyber Wrote: Dude, how are you giving custom names of spoilers?
[sorry for being off topic :p]
Code:
[spoiler=TEXT][/ENDTAG]
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
HAHAHAHAHAHA! This is so funny! LOL! Roflmao
[Image: spring.png]
(08-05-2010, 02:56 PM)echo.phyber Wrote: HAHAHAHAHAHA! This is so funny! LOL! Roflmao
Yup, they are not really homosexual guys. They are simply redoing the video in a parody type way.
(08-05-2010, 01:00 PM)Omniscient Wrote: I have the single CD for this song. Benny Benassi is great. That's not the original video though is it?

Omni.I thought you listen to heavy metal and what not,lol...
But Benny bennasy in my standards is okay,I prefer dj dean to him and deadmau5
(08-05-2010, 10:01 AM)XΞnon-C Wrote:

Hot.