Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday, Christian!
Dr Small Wrote:but I don't care to give out where I live, social-security number (I have no clue what it even is, and I could care less) and or any other stuff they're willing to know from me, whenever I get my driver's license.

Dr Small

lol, Dr Small, the department of transportation, who issues the driver's licenses, like other government agencies already has your Social Security Number (considering that SSNs are assigned by the government), where you live ('cause your parents pay taxes and they have to list their dependants, you being one of them. However, that's not the only way they know) and alot of other information. There isn't much personal detail that they're unaware of about you, all they have to do is pull you up on the computer.
MrMedic is right, Dr Small. Your state already has every bit of the information on you that you mentioned. Not only do they already have all that information but, if you live in the state in which you were born, they also know where you were born, what time of day you were born and how much you weighed. AND...they have an imprint of your little footy-print on file. Tongue
Humph. Well at least they don't have my retinal print or finger print Tongue
I know when I was born, but forgot how much I weighed ;)
I just weighed myself today and I could tell you how much I weigh =) 135 Lb. (as Arthur said it, "Lubs,") Big Grin

Dr Small

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I SE'd some products :D really happy Deity 0 547 05-31-2012, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Deity
  So many birthday emails DAMINK™ 10 1,278 01-01-2012, 01:15 PM
Last Post: Fragma
  HAPPY NEW YEAR DAMINK™ 29 3,167 12-31-2011, 11:50 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Happy New Year | London Fireworks Statics 0 342 12-31-2011, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Statics
  What to get for my birthday? eXosphere™ 8 2,430 12-29-2011, 04:14 AM