Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Podcast and shoutcast hosting?
I have a client who needs podcast and shoutcast hosting services for his new project.
The idea he is going to implement into reality is perfect, so I decided to help him to find such a host.
Have you ever used shoutcast and podcast hosting services? Is Rockhoster.com Linux VPS good for this? What places do you know for such hosting services?
Have a look at VPS accounts from solid hosting companies: allwebhost.com and swisslayer.com.
They are ones of best web hosting providers. I've been using them without any issues. If there is downtime, I always get informed before the schedule maintaince or Technical Issues. Their support staff is always available on chat and help you with any problems even you are a novice. Now they offer VPS and dedicated servers too, so I am sticking with them for as long as my websites are up.
If you are thinking about switching, NetShop-isp.com.cy is the host to go with. My website response times have never been faster and my support level is above and beyond.
Reliable service, good value and most importantly excellent customer and technical support.
As I know, RockHoster.com offers the most powerful anti-DDoS solution on the market. All movement to your site (or server) should first pass through our branded DDoS protected proxy before it is sent on. This guarantees that just clean traffic achieves its proposed end of the line. All the products are extremely value for money and comes loaded with features.
I've only had a wonderful experience with this host. Rockhoster.com is always available for my questions and they are quick to respond. This in itself is remarkable.
They are a lovely bunch of people, quick to serve and extremely helpful, i recommend them in a heart beat!