Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BT3 Help
OK well I have a problem, I have BT3 Final on a boot able DVD, when I load it up everything goes fine until the desktop loads up, once the desktop loads it will show the icons and all of that but my screen will say "Input signal out of range, change settings to 1280x1024 -60Hz" so I right click on the desktop and goto configure desktop and then to display in order to change my res, once i change my res to 1280x1024 it wont let me change my refresh rate from 76Hz to 60 so the screen will go back to the original and it will display the message again, Im assuming this is a graphical problem so here is a bit of info.

screen= HPL1710
gpu=HIS Radeon HD 4670 1GB 128-bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.0

Any help would be much appreciated
It's a LiveCD, so I don't think there is much you can do for installing drivers, unless you manage to install the drivers, then you'd have to restart Xorg.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
Kk, well I'll try installing then getting the drivers ty
No problem, if you manage to install the drivers and are still having trouble post back Smile
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
Even on a liveCD you can run xconf before you do startx and then do fixvesa would that not also help with the screen? I helped my screen, although I had a different problem. Smile
Never had that issue...!
But everytime you might need to change the resolutions from the default as there is no way to save them, i think...
I you are good with linux installations, try installing it onto the HDD...
There are some guides on their site..
Giveaway - A Rare Autoblog Guide. PM me for it, by clicking here.

Hey guys. It's Dr.Viper from HF. Howdy.
o HTML and PHP based website design.
o SEO/SEM services.
o Logo & GFX Design services.
And above all, everyone know what i'm good at HF... So,
o Security Consultancy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  bt3 mounting and wireless question thegreattailz 1 1,267 07-14-2012, 06:32 PM
Last Post: 'Snorlax