Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheap server to buy from a decent provider ...
Cheap servers from hosting.uk and hostingsource.com are to my liking and I wonder which plan I should have a deal with?
How much disk space, bandwidth and ram do you need?

Can also recommend Exmasters.com , Dreamhost.com and QHoster.com dedicated server hosting packages.
They have done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.
I've been with Hostunmetered.net for three months now and have built a number of web-sites for any businesses.
They do provide features for more advanced web-sites, such as SSL and multi domain-name support. They are reliable.
I want to say that hostingsource.com plans are worth trying but they are not the only company which is able to meet all your needs, I mean legionbox.com as servers are well-balanced and prices are low.
Support & Hosting Management system are quite good. Servers work with no glitches. And prices are competitive.
Really nice server hosting packages offered by kvchosting.net - Reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.
Servers from KVChosting.net and Legionbox.com are well-balanced and cost not much.
The support teams respond quickly and give excellent service. They follow through until the issues have been resolved. Websites have been very stable with few problems.
I have been with Hostingsource.com for a while to appreciate their professionalism.
The couple of times I had problems, the support staff have was right up there for me to respond, matter resolved within minutes, no fuss.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server provider ... need the best one ... Enteros 4 1,321 12-26-2023, 01:29 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Reliable server provider ... letmypeopleGo 6 535 11-10-2023, 01:59 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Server provider ... what's the best one? Roisen 5 346 11-09-2023, 03:04 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Right server provider ... Roisen 3 345 10-05-2023, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Cheap VPS provider ... Enteros 4 556 08-28-2023, 02:02 AM
Last Post: Tilsun