Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server is looked for at modest rates
Servers which hostsailor.com and kvchosting.com provide are nice for me and they have affordable prices but I hesitate which plan is more reliable to have a deal with? What do you think?
How much Hard Disk, Ram and Bandwidth do you need?

I think that ssdcloudservers.com will meet your specifications.
Have to rely on their tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.
Take a look at pmgchosting.com servers. Their pricing is fair, especially considering their reliability, service and support.
I've tried many web hosts I can say that kvchosting.com provides professional hosting services.
I was really surprised to see a great list of useful features for running any kind of web sites. I like their FB page: facebook.com/kvchosting
I can say pmgchosting.com servers would be best choice. Their prices are reasonable and support is online for 24 hours. They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and enterprise hardware.
When I need support, it is quick and takes care of the issue with no attitude. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me.
From my experience with them, I can honestly and easily recommend them. Kvchosting.com have really high end dedicated server packages. I like them.
If you are looking for quality server option I suggest Exmasters.com. They are time-tested company with affordable prices and quality hardware.
I'd recommend to use Hostplay.com without any hesitations because of their fast support, enterprise servers and big variety of useful features.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheap VPS is looked for Roisen 6 246 07-12-2022, 11:56 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Cheap VPS is looked for letmypeopleGo 6 253 06-10-2022, 01:36 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Server which is webmaster-friendly at modest rates letmypeopleGo 5 758 09-10-2019, 12:13 AM
Last Post: Krator
  Server in Europe at low rates Roisen 6 924 06-20-2019, 11:56 PM
Last Post: Krator
  Web hosting is looked for ... Roisen 7 1,802 05-28-2019, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Roisen