Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easily change from Windows to Mac
Have you just got a mac and are finding it difficult to locate where things are an how to use them?
When i got my mac, i was a little bit confused on how to use it (I used Windows my whole life). I will give you a few points on how to use your mac.

1: Place your favourite items in the Dock(The big thing at the bottom of the screen), that way you can access your files quickly without spending time finding where they are.

2: DON'T TRY TO RUN YOUR WINDOWS PROGRAM ON A MAC. IT JUST DOESNT WORK!

3Big Grinon't use an application you don't know what it is. A lot of macs have advanced programs built into them and you could seriously muck up your shiny new mac

4: If you need any help with such things like "Where are my Applications kept?", go to Http://www.mac-forums.com/. A lot of the people there are full professionals when comes to mac, and they will kindly help you out with whatever your problem is. Smile
[Image: ZOuHf.png]
Red Bull Racing
Thanks for the tips ;)
Deff. for those new to Mac. I have never owned one but its all basics for me. I can find my way in Linux well and in Windows (as a power user). Having knowledge of the two makes any OS a breeze.
[Image: rbwq3a.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guide: How to Complete 07 Runescape Sins of the Father Easily rs3gold5 0 458 06-09-2020, 02:52 AM
Last Post: rs3gold5
  My CPU & GPU gets overheated really easily [Computer freezing] Skyset 7 2,159 03-02-2012, 08:21 PM
Last Post: [M]
  Custom built Mac Mini TalishHF 2 1,836 02-05-2012, 11:58 AM
Last Post: iRun
  Can I install mac on regular pc? Ralphâ„¢ 8 1,667 01-30-2011, 07:33 AM
Last Post: x-c0n