Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meteor Over The UK - 3/3/12
(03-07-2012, 02:18 AM)DAMINKā„¢ Wrote: LOL!
Must be a fast ship and not much protection from the atmosphere as it was burning up basically.
And it was seen in Australia as well guys.
I know this because i was the one who posted up it happened Smile

He was trolling, that's why he got banned again.
Damn, I live about 10 minutes away from Whitley Bay but didn't get to see it. Sad
(03-08-2012, 07:39 AM)Fragma Wrote: Damn, I live about 10 minutes away from Whitley Bay but didn't get to see it. Sad

It was quite spectacular the first time I saw one. But it's not as rare as people think.
(03-08-2012, 12:40 PM)BreShiE Wrote: It was quite spectacular the first time I saw one. But it's not as rare as people think.

Being that I haven't seen one once yet, I think it's pretty rare from my frame of reference or perspective lol. They happen all the time, but to see one, that is a rare event.
(03-08-2012, 07:16 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: Being that I haven't seen one once yet, I think it's pretty rare from my frame of reference or perspective lol. They happen all the time, but to see one, that is a rare event.

Yeah that's what I meant. I've only ever seen one once. It was by accident too.
(03-08-2012, 07:20 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Yeah that's what I meant. I've only ever seen one once. It was by accident too.

I would not mind seeing one by accident though, or even on purpose.
That looks extremely sexy, would like to see one.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
It must've been pretty surreal watching that pass over your head, almost as amazing as watching the moon grow visible as the clouds move away. I never get to see amazing things like this in my city! Bebe-pleure
Quaero gloria stellarum.
Actually I can't remember if what I saw was a meteor or a shooting star. Aren't they the same? O_o
Wow that's sick, you post some cool crap.