Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help! I am in need of relationship advice!
Have you ever done anything besides chat? Try to go for some physical things.
(01-29-2012, 05:02 PM)///ViNcE Wrote: I know exactly how it goes like this, I've been through it. The problem was that he was beginning to lose interest. Soon enough, it sparked back up when they were able to spend time together. Why, that adds a whole new plus to the relationship just like sex.

Right now, he's feeling the puppy <3 I think (75% sure) & there will be another post or something. But that's my outlook & assumption.

In essence, it's better till it gets boring & he needed the advice we gave him. He was just giving us an update.

Randy, I'm happy for you Big Grin
I already don't feel like texting her. Sad
The video chatting everyday for 4 hours is making you lose interest.

Try going on some dates/ talking to her in person and you will get your interest back for sure.
(01-30-2012, 05:37 PM)Guest Wrote: I already don't feel like texting her. Sad
I know this might be sad but it's a lost cause in a way to maybe talking to her in the way of texting, maybe not.
Could it just be that you don't know what to talk about either???

(01-30-2012, 05:42 PM)Pointz Wrote: The video chatting everyday for 4 hours is making you lose interest.
Try going on some dates/ talking to her in person and you will get your interest back for sure.
He's already done some of that.
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
(01-30-2012, 05:52 PM)///ViNcE Wrote: I know this might be sad but it's a lost cause in a way to maybe talking to her in the way of texting, maybe not.

(01-30-2012, 05:42 PM)Pointz Wrote: The video chatting everyday for 4 hours is making you lose interest.

Then I have no real suggestions.

Potentially he was interested just because of her looks, but her personality is catching up with him?
(01-30-2012, 05:52 PM)///ViNcE Wrote: I know this might be sad but it's a lost cause in a way to maybe talking to her in the way of texting, maybe not.

I love talking to her in person. Texting is really boring because we don't know what to talk about, and that translates into lack of interest.
(01-30-2012, 07:21 PM)Pointz Wrote: He's already done some of that.

Then I have no real suggestions.

Potentially he was interested just because of her looks, but her personality is catching up with him?

[/quote]
Her personality is one of the best that I have come across.
Sad that this thread can't really be discussed now that the OP has been guested.
(01-31-2012, 05:02 PM)Odd Future Wrote: Sad that this thread can't really be discussed now that the OP has been guested.

He didn't become "guested" the forum allows guests to post in the emotional section forum. It was set up that way for anonymity for anyone that wants support and doesn't want to reveal who they are if they are already a member here, or they just don't want to sign up.

Why can't it be discussed though just because he decided to post a couple replies as a guest? Unsure
I think it's ok & I am trying to help.
With the nothing to talk about, I get that all the time dude. I would recommend you start thinking outside of the box. With that, think of something to talk about like how their day was, have you've ever done this & that??? Go all over them question. Trust me, you'll find more to talk about Big Grin
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A relationship that went from amazing to sour Thesadnessneverends 4 891 02-24-2014, 05:11 AM
Last Post: NunezJ
  Insecurity ruining my relationship? Need some tips treeismee 1 702 09-15-2012, 02:14 AM
Last Post: Metapod
  3 year relationship at an end. dro 5 994 09-03-2012, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Valkyrie210
  relationship troubles Pink 2 708 08-23-2012, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Ceanko
  love/relationship problems clouds 1 788 07-21-2012, 10:24 PM
Last Post: ///ViNcE