Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signature Space For Sale!
(08-23-2011, 04:49 AM)Nirmal Wrote: Now The Prices Are Good.
Good Luck.

Thanks!
(:
[Image: sighype.gif]
I'd suggest waiting until you become a little moer famous on the forum bro, around 3k posts.
Ehh...selling forum space? Not worth it, not even worth it on HackForums.

If you were a 2007 Premium Member with 4k posts and a lot of iTrader on Digital Point these prices would be pretty good...your signature space is worth about $.50/month.
(08-24-2011, 11:42 AM)Laugh Wrote: Ehh...selling forum space? Not worth it, not even worth it on HackForums.

If you were a 2007 Premium Member with 4k posts and a lot of iTrader on Digital Point these prices would be pretty good...your signature space is worth about $.50/month.

Have you had a look at ForumPromotion.net? Selling signature space seems to be a popular thing over there. Although they use their own forum currency rather than actual money.

If I'm being honest I personally don't think your prices are the issue here. You could sell your signature space for $.50/month but I still don't think many people would pay. Not because that isn't a good price, but there are a couple of other factors which are quite important to someone looking to buy signature space.

1. The forum should have quite a large community. As it stands SF is still fairly new and small in comparison to other forums such as Digital Point for example.

2. Your post count isn't that high. A high post count shows dedication, and people want to know that you'll be a frequent poster whilst their advertisement is in your signature.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Selling signature space Gerira 7 864 12-21-2011, 02:52 PM
Last Post: Gerira
  Advertisement space Crystal 0 356 10-15-2011, 09:59 PM
Last Post: Crystal