Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[RELESE] Moderator MyCODE tags
Hey guys! I spent around 1 hour editing this to make it as neat and noticeable as possible. I've made it so it's very easy to read and very reasonable to use.

| Planned Updates of this code |
Well, I plan to make the corners rounded.

Preview: http://setupwith.us/showthread.php?tid=1&pid=173#pid173

Title:
Moderation Tags

Short Description:
Special tags for moderators to use

Regular Expression:
\[warn\](.*?)\[/warn\]

Replacement:
<style> .code{font-family: Lucida Console; color: white; background-color: #F62217; border: 1px dotted #000; padding: 2px; width:70%; margin: 0px auto 0px auto; /*overflow: auto; height: 200px;*/} </style> <table width="65%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" border="0" align="center"> <tr> <td><span class="smallfont"><strong><font color="white"></font></span></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="code"><centre></centre><font color="white"><strong><i>Moderator Notice:</i></strong></br>$1</font></td> <tr> </table>

I know it's not the best, but I find it the most easiest one to read.
[Image: signaturera.png]
Nice domain, setupwith.us. I have uploadwith.us.
anyway a suggestion would be maybe a dark color background with a red or orange 1px border and white text.
Need website or forum help?
[Image: logo.png]
Well you can modify the colors of the MyCode by editing the following features:

Code:
background-color: #F62217;
Code:
<font color="white">

And the 1px border is not needed, since it makes it stand out less with it and a MOD code must be standing out.
I have made one too, much simpler HTML expression also with a warning image. Good effort mate.
Thanks, I'll be making more sometime later and releasing it here, you're one is a lot easier but I think mine is a lot clearer once shown on a post, one the most cleanest text types ever.
I agree, consider using a background image aligned to the left of the message, like a cool icon. It would make it allot more slick Tongue

[Image: Symbols-Warning-icon.png]

Code:
background: url(IMAGE LOCATION)

Just a suggestion Thumbsup
I do not plan to do that, but if users want to I'll advise you using [left][/left] tags, I think MOD notices are ruined with the warning unless it's animated Smile
link doesn't work for me, could you possible post a screenshot of what it looks like?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [RELEASE] MyBB MyCode - Thread Closed Laughynose 11 1,787 06-15-2011, 11:36 AM
Last Post: Laughynose
  MyCode Issue MyBB SYNTAX ERR0R 8 1,085 11-22-2010, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Sam