Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need reviews and suggestions!
Note: If Runescape discussion is disallowed here at SF to, please remove this thread.

< -- > is an underground Runescape forum that's just getting started. I won't provide too much information here on this thread because the purpose of this thread isn't to advertise, but to get reviews by people like yourself. Simply head over to < -- >, check it out and then post what you like, what you don't like, what could be changed, etc.. I'm in need of reviews and suggestions because I'm trying to make it the best forum / website I've ever created!

< -- >
Hello, i like your site. It seems flawless at this moment. I seen that you re-did it, and i do like it much more than before. I hope you get alot of members on your forum!
I'm more famous than mountains, I'm more famous than watches.
(03-17-2011, 12:29 PM)Man Wrote: Hello, i like your site. It seems flawless at this moment. I seen that you re-did it, and i do like it much more than before. I hope you get alot of members on your forum!

Thanks for that positive comment, I really appreciate it.

You wouldn't happen to have any suggestions, would you?
Alex that theme is awful similar to runegear.net and marketforums.org, both created by "The Elite". How did you acquire that theme?
(03-17-2011, 01:21 PM)Amazing Wrote: Thanks for that positive comment, I really appreciate it.

You wouldn't happen to have any suggestions, would you?

Well, Its pretty hard to read the Reputation Text, that could be fixed. Thats all I can see without registering.

Cheers Pirate
I'm more famous than mountains, I'm more famous than watches.
You're not allowed to advertise here, the forum contains phishing and keylogging discussion.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gadget-Reviews! Crystal 12 1,511 04-11-2011, 04:34 AM
Last Post: Crystal
  ModDroid.com - Android news, discussion & reviews Tim 2 1,192 07-10-2010, 12:20 AM
Last Post: Tim
  [Forums] ShitShit.org - Need reviews Theref 26 3,867 05-01-2010, 06:32 AM
Last Post: Streeeam
  Members, Mods, and Reviews ~Deities 6 762 04-11-2010, 12:13 PM
Last Post: ~Deities
  Fresh Reviews -JD- 0 507 01-20-2010, 08:47 AM
Last Post: -JD-