Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Writing Love letters are hard!
Can you show us what you wrote? Sorry I didnt read through the thread. Not sure If you've posted it, or not.
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}
Show you what i wrote in the letter?
DAMNIT!!!!!!!!

second freakin time iv tried to give her this damn letter and it had another issue, she replied back saying it would not work, even though i tested it and it worked, turns out the reason she cant open it, is because she does not have WinRar!!!

i told her ill give her the full version soon, as i still have to files on my computer.

i told this to a friend of our's who knows about this and she has helped me alot, she said simply, send it to her in a message on facebook (i'm talking to my friend in facebook right now)

and that is not a bad idea actually...
i'm going to do that. because i am tired of getting annoyed from it not going through -.-

either way i am getting this over with and making sure she gets it!

also if you really want to see the letter, i will post it because i don't care if you guys/girls read it because you have really helped me even though i don't know you personally, i feel i can trust you with it Big Grin
Ok well i look stupid here triple posting but i just woke up a few minutes ago, and i got on facebook and she replied to the letter Big Grin

i'm really nervous to open it!!!
i think ill let it sit there for awhile till i calm down and open it up.
when i sent it i was not nervous but now that she has replied i am xD

EDIT: i opened it and read it, took almost 6 hours or so to open it lol, really not sure what to think still, she did not say much about 'us' but that is because she is the same as me and had a hard time expressing herself. she did tell me she thought long and hard for 5 hours and was still unsure what to say, still trying to let it sink in so i can reply back, but i think that will take some time.

oh btw she loved the letter and she said she is glad there is somebody out there that really cares for her like that.
but still thinks are unclear :/ will have to work on getting her to open up, i did it, and nearly killed me i was so nervous and scared, thought i was gonna have a heart attack from the way i was feeling!
Yea if you really do love her you would be able to just write and not really even have to think about it. What you could do if you wanted to help, put on some music that makes you think of her. It will get you more in the mood rather then listening to some rap about doing drugs and shooting people with your nines.

Edit: Didn't read that you sent it to her. Good job, you did what not everyone can do. That took some courage to open up to her like that with the risk of being turned down. Don't pressure her into answering, give her time.
[Image: fadsada.png]
You really invested a lot of time and emotion in this letter and I am glad that it was finally sent and read! I agree that both of you sound quite similar, as in you feel intensely about situations and are extremely careful about expressing those feelings.

Keep us updated.
I only wrote 1 love letter.
[Image: 25qgpvk.png]
Aim: Kinectful
Msn: HF-Kinect@live.com
Gamertag: Kinectful

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  this winter has been hard kaju 1 627 08-01-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  Having a Hard Time getting through Sinvoid 1 728 11-25-2012, 09:27 AM
Last Post: Fravras