Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting Waveform Graphic Effect (Created by Ace)
I find it weird how you try something out once in a while, and you end up getting a really interesting effect without even realizing what the result was going to be.

[Image: iefMk8.png]

One of my newest abstract pieces, use it if you want I don't mind. Maybe someone out there can duplicate this and create something unique with my effect?

That's just ripple/wave filters, a line, and some wind, with a color layer (blending option: color). The circles are just gradients under the color layer.

PSD includes the basic line I used before the finished waveform. And also the circle I used to begin the circle designs.

http://www.mediafire.com/?w7lb67igs6f5cwf
I like the way it turned out Big Grin

It makes me wanna mess around and see if I can get a similar result in after effects, so it can be controlled by an actual waveform :O
Rainbow is seriously over used by people - because they think they are cool since they can do the wind filter with Gradient overlays..
(07-27-2011, 07:38 PM)+mK Wrote: Rainbow is seriously over used by people - because they think they are cool since they can do the wind filter with Gradient overlays..

That's not the only way to use rainbows. Any color scheme is overused, we only have 7 distinct colors on the color wheel anyway. It's the final effect that matters anyway, now how talented someone is, or what they can do.
The waves have a techno feel, I like it. Will download.
[Image: 259.png]
the one in your sig looks good ;)
You are the best brother in making graphics.
Even though this effect is used a lot, it never gets old (in my opinion). Just looks bad-ass =P
I like it a whole lot man! Good job!
Smile
I love how the texture effect towards the text isn't so bright.
Keep up the good work.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Graphic Design Dictionary Fragma 62 24,271 07-08-2020, 01:45 AM
Last Post: viraj
  Rate My Sig & CHAOS effect Intro 57 13,334 03-04-2014, 09:22 PM
Last Post: pjforum
  Lighting effect [tutorial] Oldskool. 23 4,947 04-18-2013, 08:26 AM
Last Post: patrick001
  What is the best graphic design software to use in learning graphic design? sponnerjhon 25 5,289 03-09-2013, 01:15 PM
Last Post: Toph
  role of graphic design dotline 3 876 03-09-2013, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Toph