Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Should My Forums Be About...
Well what should they be about? Gaming, Modding, Graphics, General, ???.
Coder | Skype: EleganceHF | AIM: Chief
Try to choose a specific niche. Don't go with a general forum, there's already a ton of those.
what do you like? if you like gaming then choose gaming niche. from what i've seen, general forum will get more visitors but harder to rank in google, niche forum ranks easier but get less visitors
(01-22-2011, 08:35 AM)I Love You Wrote: Well what should they be about? Gaming, Modding, Graphics, General, ???.

I think the best think is to make a forum with a subject you are interest to and you know what users are going to post ;)

Like this:You are a doctor and you don't know what to do with patient Big Grin
[Image: N7_LXz.jpg]
Yeah, if your entire goal is bases around creating a large and successful forum (which shouldn't be your first goal), you're first going to need to have a forum with a topic you're interested in. Not only will it make promoting your forum a lot easier, but you have the possibility of being an active and "useful" admin.
Want to discuss Google's new Nexus 7 tablet?
Want to try and win Google Play credits and Nexus 7 cases?

Nexus 7 Forums
Don't go with graphics, there are a lot of graphics forums, but most are failing out because of how hard they are to advertise. I would suggest something you are passionate about. It can't be a subject you think is popular but don't like. You need to be passionate about the subject for it to work.
[Image: iTijPACh1qYlA.png]
Personal Blog | Forever and Always <3 Mell
A site which contains unique and rich content will work best for yourself, if you invest a decent amount of money I'm quite positive it will pay of.