Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recruiting
Ok, I am recruiting 4 people to do develop a website/server in the languages of:
PHP
JS
HTML/CSS
Other

Just state your languages and I will see what I can use and cannot.
The point of this project is develop a site and it successful enough for it to generate an income. Of course since I probably won't be able to contribute like some of you can; I have opted to deny any sum of money that may be generated from the site if there be any. It will be split among the 4 that I recruit. The only thing I am getting out of this is the experience and learning from others.
Please fill out the following information if you are interested:

Name (actual name not necessary):
Language:
Experiences:
About you:
Country of Residence:
How will you contribute?:

List of Recruited:
Name-----------------------Language

List of Potential:
Name-----------------------Language
Language: HTML/CSS JS PHP, bit AJAX...
Experiences: Designed many Templates and coded them in valid format, and run 2 sites... (died), sold few PHP scripts
About you: There isn't much to tell, I'm me.... a changing person, there is only a little problem, atm I don't have time for such project for the next 2 weeks.
Country of Residence: Germany
How will you contribute?: Just tell me what you need and watch it getting done!
(01-11-2010, 03:53 PM)Master of the Universe Wrote: Language: HTML/CSS JS PHP, bit AJAX...
Experiences: Designed many Templates and coded them in valid format, and run 2 sites... (died), sold few PHP scripts
About you: There isn't much to tell, I'm me.... a changing person, there is only a little problem, atm I don't have time for such project for the next 2 weeks.
Country of Residence: Germany
How will you contribute?: Just tell me what you need and watch it getting done!
I know you... so you you're in. Thanks and let me know when you have time. You're going to be an invaluable asset to have. Smile
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
(01-11-2010, 04:01 PM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: I know you... so you you're in. Thanks and let me know when you have time. You're going to be an invaluable asset to have. Smile

Sure I'll PM you soon as I got the things done, it's Uni stuff... so it can't be done faster Sad

edit:
I didn't put up the name because Master of the Universe, is my real name ;)
LOL
Language: HTLM + PHP + Design
Experiences: Been learning php on and off thru mybb, wordpress and many other scripts, im best at editing and not so much creating from scratch. I have been learning photoshop for a very long time now and would be better places as design.
About you: 18 male australia
Country of Residence: australia
How will you contribute?: Small coding and mainly sick design work for the site.
[Image: bleachsig101.gif]
WWW.BLASTDANIME.COM - STREAMING ANIME
MSN:monkeysondope@hotmail.com
(01-11-2010, 07:59 PM)Tasemu Wrote: Language: HTLM + PHP + Design
Experiences: Been learning php on and off thru mybb, wordpress and many other scripts, im best at editing and not so much creating from scratch. I have been learning photoshop for a very long time now and would be better places as design.
About you: 18 male australia
Country of Residence: australia
How will you contribute?: Small coding and mainly sick design work for the site.
Yes, someone with design skills would be an important asset. You're in.

I have two more slots folks. I need some who is good with databases and the whole domaining thing.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
Name:
Jordan.

Languages:
I can do a a little editing with CSS / HTML. I'm not extremely good, I can edit templates / what not. I'm not confident enough to do sometihng from scratch though.

I'm also up for the design, if that's what you need too. I'm not the best at the site side of things, but I'm good at designing I suppose.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
(01-12-2010, 05:43 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: Name:
Jordan.

Languages:
I can do a a little editing with CSS / HTML. I'm not extremely good, I can edit templates / what not. I'm not confident enough to do sometihng from scratch though.

I'm also up for the design, if that's what you need too. I'm not the best at the site side of things, but I'm good at designing I suppose.
We already have a designer... but I can put you on the list of potential if the other is not suitable. Sorry! Smile I'm sure your skills are sufficient, but I have to decide based on a first-come-first-serve basis.
No problem mate, I probably wouldn't be able to do much anyway, as I'm busy with my own projects. So, it's fine. Smile
At the top will be the same place you hang from.