Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application to date my daughter
(12-11-2009, 04:19 PM)Grizzly Wrote: NaK, just stay out of my thread. You don't know anything about me. You don't know anything about raising kids. And you damn sure don't know the difference between sarcasm and a true statement.

There is no boundary of which thread I can comment on or not, I am having a friendly debate with you. I am supporting the other person. I am pretty sure I know quite a bit of information about you and if you do not believe me you can message me. It's hard to detect sarcasm on the internet unless you put /sarcasm at the end of your statement.
[Image: 29ol3br.png]
Well, I messaged him. And no, he doesn't know anything about me. He thinks I live in CA......thinking he was slick with a whois lookup on a whoois guard protected domain.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Ah, I have gotten the location wrong, I admit it, but you are not responding to my comment above?
[Image: 29ol3br.png]
(12-11-2009, 12:20 PM)Imaginize Wrote: Haha! This is great. Someone must have had a lot of time on their hands, eh?

I agree. Someone must have. I got this in an email from my sister the other day lol. The two were actual separate documents I've seen floating about the web. However, someone decided to add them together. I find it quite funny.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [TUT] How to make FREE skype calls using iPhone/iPod/iPad application Sickshot 1 597 11-08-2010, 06:24 PM
Last Post: N.O.R.E
  Post your time spent Online/Reg Date Canoris 36 3,611 08-20-2010, 09:03 PM
Last Post: TR0J4N
  Pandora.com desktop application Elektrisk 8 1,638 05-17-2010, 03:10 AM
Last Post: Eve