Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for server
Good day everyone!
I heard Exmasters.com and Okayservers.com provide cheap and reliable servers which are amazing for me and I wonder which way is better to follow?
What do you think? Any experience with them?
Thanks in advance!
Saving one or two dollars per month is not worth the loss of a few hundred or a few thousand dollars when your site goes down.

What are your HD, RAM and Bandwidth requirements?

I strongly believe that you need to contact warez-host.com web host, these guys offer nice dedicated servers in Netherlands, Sweden, Bulgaria and Russia.
I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.
I'd advise you to use a2hosting.com as their plans are full-featured and servers are well-balanced.
Their tech staff is skillful and knowledgeable and they are always ready to help.
KVChosting.net is able to satisfy all your dedicated server needs as their prices are low and servers have no glitches.
Support is helpful 24 hours!
+ vote for Exmasters.com and their servers (they are stable and super fast).
The technical support team is by far the best I have ever dealt with. No slow servers, the website is always online and running fast.
Happy with them.
I like okayservers.com UK dedicated server hosting service. Support, has never failed me, always left with a problem solved.
Overall if you’re not completely satisfied with them, you’re not going to be happy anywhere else. They also accept Bitcoin payment - great plus to their team.