Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MW3 Help
Hey guys,
I've created a new forum that will be all about MW3 and improving your game. Right now it's still in the early stages of development, and the game hasn't even come out yet. But if you want to join the site simply register, and look around a little bit. I'll be sending out an email to all registered users when the site is completed, but you can still post in some of the sections even though it isn't finished yet.

http://www.mw3help.co.cc
Not really a fan of the name if I'm honest. I think a more popular topic would be general MW3 discussion.
Also just remember, as the MW3 hype dies down, so will your forum.

Best of luck nevertheless.
(08-19-2011, 11:13 AM)Fragma Wrote: Not really a fan of the name if I'm honest. I think a more popular topic would be general MW3 discussion.
Also just remember, as the MW3 hype dies down, so will your forum.

Best of luck nevertheless.

Good points. I'm hoping that like CoD4 and MW2 that MW3 will still have its fans who will stay on the forum. It's a co.cc link, so if need be I can always change the name and start over. Thank you for wishing me luck too (:
Don't really like the domain name... and it should be based around all COD games, since another one will be out in a year, and the forum will die.
[Image: idEJcpUFz.png]

If you can make it through the night, there's a brighter day. — Tupac Shakur
get rid od the .co.cc domain and get a custom MW3 skin up; dont open the fourm till it fully ready other wise it will get hectic.
(08-19-2011, 11:18 AM)YNL Wrote: Don't really like the domain name... and it should be based around all COD games, since another one will be out in a year, and the forum will die.

Please refer to the my last reply on this thread, it covers exactly what you just said.
(08-19-2011, 11:20 AM)krew Wrote: get rid od the .co.cc domain and get a custom MW3 skin up; dont open the fourm till it fully ready other wise it will get hectic.

Since it's probably going to be out in a year I'm going to keep the co.cc name I really don't want to bother with getting a domain. Honestly, if it does get hectic I'd be impressed.