Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Learning C#
All I could say is, once you get the basics down-pat, get to the fun stuffVictoire
I'm trying to learn C# too, here's a few guys on youtube that do CSharp tutorials.

http://www.youtube.com/user/pvjneji
http://www.youtube.com/user/vadlak12#p/u/1/wlb0obf0QII

Hope this helps!
[Image: dHtHt.png]

Learning C++
I love C#. Been learning it for a little while now. It's a fun language to develop in. VB.NET is becoming bloated. They keep adding new things to it and trying to take it away from what it was. I was told by one of my professors that you use VB.NET to get a release done quick. or for quick and dirty applications for personal use. C# for actual professional level applications that you plan on spending a little more time developing. My degree requires 2 courses in Java and 2 courses in .NET (they only work on VB.NET in those two courses). I'm teaching myself C#. There are way more resources online for C# than VB. It's much easier to teach yourself. My first C# 4.0 book was Microsoft Visual C# 2010 A Step by Step Guide. I love it and still go through it all the time. It's a great beginner's reference for people brand new to programming or migrating over from another language.

Also, if you ever plan on doing software development in the nearish future don't concentrate on VB too much. Most company's that develop for Windows want C# developers.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [HELP]Tutorial/Learning System[HELP] norBATman 2 1,098 09-08-2012, 10:17 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  i am learning Vb.Net from here... +devilpsn 18 3,391 09-19-2011, 02:45 AM
Last Post: Kyle FYI
  I AM LEARNING VB.NET!!! ImFocuzz 8 1,415 03-26-2011, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Nick
  Learning C# Baked 4 1,071 02-24-2011, 10:20 AM
Last Post: Baked