Poll: Start Smokes?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
smokee
23.08%
3 23.08%
dontt
76.92%
10 76.92%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuking hate Life..
heyy
well i'm leaving this freakin hellhole this year, and probz go to colledge where life just fixes itself Pinch
this aint my life story, i've experianced what some people call a life crisis and i now suffer adult depression +suicidal on paper.
i really dont give a fudge what you have to say if its negitive..cos tbh the only reason ppl are down these days is cos of someone else..and i don't mean blaming.

we all think we enjoy life, we only enjoy it because we are given something such as money, a gift, relationships etc.. in the end life is the same and your gnna die someday anyhow.

btw i'm thinking of picking up on the smokes again.. lets vote on thatt lmao.
now i'm gnna tell you why i wrote this shitt..

life is fudged, do what you want and live up to your level..whatever you do don't fudge your mates sideways before yourself and fuckin enjoy whats left, i'm tired of freakin emo's going on every minute of the day saying summit depressin.. im' freakin emo minded and chav dressed...i dnt complain every freakin minute, even when they can't its a facebook status with a bad suicidal quote every 15 mins...

yeah i fudge life for the fun of it.. and i think you should too...and i'm posting this to see the results on picking up smoking againn.

soo, smokes?
I'm sorry you have a negative energy towards life. I think it can be changed. Whilst you may think you have a terrible life, remember that you are not stripped of who you truly are and anything can change.

As for smoking, I voted no. I smoke however I don't support using it - it's bad for you.

If you are going to begin smoking remember that it isn't a real anti-depressant and won't make you feel that much better.
I suggest starting a blog.

You like to speak about feelings, don't down yourself even more by smoking.

It's not only hurting you; but others as well.

Yes, we all die one day, what's the reason to make it come sooner? The purpose in life isn't to be better than another person, or to prove yourself, it's the opportunity.
Thanks, but my purpose of life is to live the youngest years best as i can, then die. simple as that.
and smoking, drugs, violence and dreams are all part of it..it shortens the lifespan.. but its the new generation's term for life
Hi, as stressful as it may be, I still don't suggest that you smoke and this is coming from a smoker. I do suggest that you talk to your friends first to try to talk out your issues instead of smoking, or you can to what I did, and go the Gym and lift some weights and work out.
[Image: Untitled-10-2.gif]
Just go to FML , get some good laughs.
do something that makes you happy .
There is ALWAYS people who have it worse then you .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm New Here, and I Hate My Life Colonel Knight Rider 1 787 08-01-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  I hate what I'm in school for foibles 1 721 08-01-2016, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  I freakin hate everything. Rhythm 4 1,239 08-29-2012, 05:39 AM
Last Post: Paramore
  I hate myself with a burning passion. skorch 21 6,244 01-27-2012, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Infested Terran
  I hate girls :( TalishHF 0 661 01-09-2012, 05:53 AM
Last Post: TalishHF