Support Forums
Nice to see - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Support Forum Information (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Site News and Feedback (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nice to see (/showthread.php?tid=5519)

Pages: 1 2 3

Nice to see - «Ðartz™» - 04-05-2010

It's nice to see that people actually express their feelings here.

Since it's not as popular as Omni's other forum, hackforums.net, there isn't really anyone that's rude and disrespectful. Not that I've seen so far.

Overall: I like the site.

RE: Nice to see - Kaleb - 04-05-2010

(04-05-2010, 04:03 PM)«Ðartz™» Wrote: It's nice to see that people actually express their feelings here.

Since it's not as popular as Omni's other forum, hackforums.net, there isn't really anyone that's rude and disrespectful. Not that I've seen so far.

Overall: I like the site.

Ehh, i have seen alot of HF members sign up today because they want the feather award.

RE: Nice to see - «Ðartz™» - 04-05-2010

(04-05-2010, 04:05 PM)HTML Wrote: Ehh, i have seen alot of HF members sign up today because they want the feather award.

I did too, that's the reason.

Not going to lie, I might leave after getting the 100 posts, but I still think it's a nice forum. I just can't handle posting in three forums at the same time.

RE: Nice to see - aiir - 04-05-2010

(04-05-2010, 04:05 PM)HTML Wrote: Ehh, i have seen alot of HF members sign up today because they want the feather award.

We all signed up to get the Feather award, This site will become very popular soon, Which is why i am staying till the end Smile.

RE: Nice to see - Kaleb - 04-05-2010

(04-05-2010, 03:50 PM)Sam Wrote: Thanks for this. Simple yet effective.

And none of you will get it, you dont care where this site goes as much as you do about getting the feather award, look at my join date, thats not why im here.

(04-05-2010, 04:09 PM)aiir Wrote: We all signed up to get the Feather award, This site will become very popular soon, Which is why i am staying till the end Smile.

People like Drake, Skill, etc, had the feather award before or a tad bit after it was released on HF, because they were already members of this forum.

Same with Yin, I think.

RE: Nice to see - Sam - 04-05-2010

I really hope the forums stays this way. People are nice and I rarely see wrong doings.

(04-05-2010, 04:11 PM)Sam Wrote: I really hope the forums stays this way. People are nice and I rarely see wrong doings.

I would agree, but I haven't been here long enough to put in my final opinion.

So far so good with these forums. It'd be nice if it was more active, though.

RE: Nice to see - Prone - 04-05-2010

(04-05-2010, 04:08 PM)«Ðartz™» Wrote: I did too, that's the reason.

Not going to lie, I might leave after getting the 100 posts, but I still think it's a nice forum. I just can't handle posting in three forums at the same time.

That wasn't a smart thing to say, should of kept that to yourself.

(04-05-2010, 04:13 PM)Prone Wrote: That wasn't a smart thing to say, should of kept that to yourself.

I'm not sure whether I'll stay or not.

Like I said, I really can't manage posting in three forums at once. I have trouble with two, let alone three.