Support Forums
Nominate Yourself For An Award - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Support Forum Information (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Site News and Feedback (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nominate Yourself For An Award (/showthread.php?tid=4384)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Nominate Yourself For An Award - AceInfinity - 04-14-2011

I would most likely nominate myself for the Pipe of Sophistication, or the youtube award for all of my videos promoting SupportForums on youtube. I added a few more video tutorials since.

[Image: pipe_24.png] Pipe of Sophistication: Are you a sophisticated member?
[Image: skyrocket_24.png] Rocket of Youtube: If you make a great youtube video and promote SF in it you can earn this.

The Pipe of Sophistication just looks nice Smile and I have good insight.

RE: Nominate Yourself For An Award - iMario - 04-14-2011

I nominate myself to get the award Gaming Legend [Image: portable-game-system_24.gif]

Why do I deserve this award? I have made a lots of HQ threads & posts in the gaming section and I'm still doing so.

Turtle Beach PX5
Upcoming Major Games with Release Date
Which Game Are You Currently Playing?

RE: Nominate Yourself For An Award - Resistance - 04-16-2011

I think I earned the Sword of Spam [Image: bronze-sword_24.png] because I have reported three members, two of which were phishers and one that had been distributing malicious VB.NET applications. I had reversed engineered the application that attempted to hijack emails from peoples input to send information to that email to there email with the persons input. God knows how many people I saved from that one careful step I took. If I had not done it, everyone would be locked out of SF with hijacked emails. Omniscient, you know exactly what I am talking about CoolSmile, I have proof and it is right here:

That spoiler was the only one of three remarkable events I recorded.

RE: Nominate Yourself For An Award - AceInfinity - 04-16-2011

(04-16-2011, 06:46 PM)The High Roller Wrote: I think I earned the Sword of Spam [Image: bronze-sword_24.png] because I have reported three members, two of which were phishers and one that had been distributing malicious VB.NET applications. I had reversed engineered the application that attempted to hijack emails from peoples input to send information to that email to there email with the persons input. God knows how many people I saved from that one careful step I took. If I had not done it, everyone would be locked out of SF with hijacked emails. Omniscient, you know exactly what I am talking about CoolSmile, I have proof and it is right here:

That spoiler was the only one of three remarkable events I recorded.

lol Not that i'm saying you don't deserve the award, but i've reported at least 30+ members/posts for different reasons accoding to the rules. Good that you're helping out with the reporting though too Smile keep it up, good job

(04-16-2011, 10:30 PM)Infinity Wrote: lol Not that i'm saying you don't deserve the award, but i've reported at least 30+ members/posts for different reasons accoding to the rules. Good that you're helping out with the reporting though too Smile keep it up, good job

Wow there. I actually caught this member with proof buddy, proof of hijacking poor peoples live accounts! Think about that. I have probably reported +30 posts too.

(04-16-2011, 10:32 PM)The High Roller Wrote: Wow there. I actually caught this member with proof buddy, proof of hijacking poor peoples live accounts! Think about that. I have probably reported +30 posts too.

I wouldn't exactly call this reporting "Spam" though. I think that's the main goal of the Sword of Spam: "Earn by stopping spam and reporting problems" Even though problems could be included within that category.

I didn't say it was bad either, so calm down lol Smile I just said that I know other people have reported a ton of posts on SF.

(04-16-2011, 10:39 PM)Infinity Wrote: I wouldn't exactly call this reporting "Spam" though. I think that's the main goal of the Sword of Spam: "Earn by stopping spam and reporting problems" Even though problems could be included within that category.

I didn't say it was bad either, so calm down lol Smile I just said that I know other people have reported a ton of posts on SF.

My friend, we are friends because I added you to my friends list and we had good times back in the day but we are kind of old users you know? Anyways back on subject, I completely agree. I have no idea what category that can go under except that.

(04-16-2011, 10:53 PM)The High Roller Wrote: My friend, we are friends because I added you to my friends list and we had good times back in the day but we are kind of old users you know? Anyways back on subject, I completely agree. I have no idea what category that can go under except that.

It was a good thing you caught that actually though. It's part of reporting posts to keep SF safe, and to get rid of the users that don't agree in "support" here.

RE: Nominate Yourself For An Award - Peter L - 04-17-2011

(04-16-2011, 10:32 PM)The High Roller Wrote: Wow there. I actually caught this member with proof buddy, proof of hijacking poor peoples live accounts! Think about that. I have probably reported +30 posts too.

It isn't a damn competition. I've reported over 100 posts and does anyone care? No, I do it so SF isn't full of spam and bots. Not so I can get an award and argue about it.

RE: Nominate Yourself For An Award - Sam - 04-17-2011

I just want another award please I feel left out.