Support Forums
Farewell - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Categories (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: Life Support (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: Omni's Secret Hidden Inside Tricks (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Farewell (/showthread.php?tid=22395)

Pages: 1 2

Farewell - AceInfinity - 09-25-2011

There's still spammers that come to SF and can manage to post on 4 pages of spam for my today's posts link before they end up getting banned, and nothing done about groups, forums, or many awards for a long time (with the exception of Solidus who had given out 3 or 4 a little while ago). All other activity in those categories has been last active from over a year ago. The apparent group forum for the Geek Squad is non-existant after a mention from Omni about it. Waiting over a couple month's for a reply on where the location of it is, and still no response, after asking a moderator where it was, and finally being redirected to PM Omni himself.

This is just barely hanging onto it's concept of being a support forum. I've found forums to compare that definitely offer more support/advice/knowledge/information, with the majority that doesn't consist of useless spam that you have to sort through before getting to a legit thread for someone that you can help out instead of someone just looking for one more post.

New administrator was added, which was the reason I came back after my first leave thinking something would be done. I've decided not to wait any longer though because this is not my idea of a real forum... Waited long enough for action to be done, came back and waited even longer, but I'm giving up this time. I don't see anything being done in the future here.

When a mod see's this they can close this thread and ban my account here if they want, I won't be using it anymore, good luck supportforums members

~Ace

RE: Farewell - ShellsRus - 09-25-2011

No ACE! You were one of the most active HQ members, please don't go! Omni will take action against spammers soon! Bebe-pleure

RE: Farewell - alabama - 09-25-2011

Just stick around for a bit, you never know, something might happen.

(09-25-2011, 05:38 PM)alabama Wrote: Just stick around for a bit, you never know, something might happen.
Exactly! Ace we all love you! Your a great member! Superman

RE: Farewell - яeborn - 09-25-2011

There's alot of pointless spam, couldn't agree more.

But this forum is kinda dead so, without the "spammers", what would this forum be like?

(09-25-2011, 06:20 PM)яeborn Wrote: There's alot of pointless spam, couldn't agree more.

But this forum is kinda dead so, without the "spammers", what would this forum be like?
Agreed. This forum would most likely be dead without the spammers. There is only a few HQ people around here Sleep

RE: Farewell - AceInfinity - 09-25-2011

(09-25-2011, 05:38 PM)alabama Wrote: Just stick around for a bit, you never know, something might happen.

Not in the entire full year that i've been here. So I doubt this.

(09-25-2011, 06:20 PM)яeborn Wrote: There's alot of pointless spam, couldn't agree more.

Not talking on just the spam, even though we have one more currently.

Over the past year:
-No new groups
-No new forums (Geek squad one mentioned by Omni is non-existant, and even after a PM to him and a moderator about it, along with several comments about it in several posts, no response or explanation)
-Barely any new awards given out (with the exception to the 3 or 4 that Solidus handed out on his own time)
-New admin (Solidus) was made, however I don't believe he got the go ahead to do anything with his permissions by Omni since. He waited on Omni to do something one day, and was disappointed in his absence at the time he was expecting him to do something I believe a long time ago.
-New moderators (which can't be expected to do anything anyways because they only have to really cope with using their mod controls 90% of the time for the spammers which Omni encourages to come here with the feather)
-Lots more...

By the end of today though I won't be logging back into the forum, today's my last day here. Mods can close this now. It's not meant to be here for discussion, i've decided that i'm leaving, I just wanted to let members know that I won't be around here anymore, some might see me on other forums, but this one is no longer a priority of mine to help out.

RE: Farewell - BreShiE - 09-25-2011

Ace, if you do come back just for a brief second, and read this post, redirect me to one of those forums you're talking about. This forum has gone to crap. (With the exception of Fragma being promoted)

A lot more fun, because they're only replying to threads, not making them.

RE: Farewell - Fragma - 09-26-2011

It would be nice to see some more changes. It's been about a year now since any groups were added. Just going to have to wait and see what Omni has to say.

I personally would love to see the feather award go. I think it was a good starting point for getting members here, but I think it's time that it went and some more methods of generating members came into play. The low quality members coming from HF gets more and more annoying by the day.

RE: Farewell - Gaijin - 09-26-2011

I'm with Ace on this one, and was since, well he knows and that's enough....
The only reason why I come here is too simply see Omni not giving fudge about this forum, Ace great decision...
Fragma drop your Privilege and leave before you spend important time for someone who doesn't care, just my opinion.

I will (if Omni doesn't get mad cause of the truth and bans me) come back online from time to time, just to see the spammers destroying this forum....

But this Forum isn't going anywhere.....