Support Forums
15 year old trying to find a job - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Categories (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: Life Support (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: Omni's Secret Hidden Inside Tricks (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: 15 year old trying to find a job (/showthread.php?tid=18885)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

15 year old trying to find a job - Psychosis - 05-20-2011

Hey, so i am 15 and live in Arkansas. I am going into my sophomore year of high school next year and i am looking for a job that a 15 year old with a work permit can do. I am mostly aiming to stay out of fast food places but if i must then i will. I am wondering of some places that you guys can recommend that will hire 15 year olds.

RE: 15 year old trying to find a job - ihasdevkit - 05-23-2011

Try to get a job under the table.
Good thing about that is no taxes
Try stores like Stop & shop, Grocery stores

RE: 15 year old trying to find a job - Terridax - 05-24-2011

I hate to break it to you, but at 15, fast food is probably your best bet.
As the guy above me said, grocery stores are a good place to check, but I think you're gonna have a better chance getting hired at a fast food place.
Sadly, you missed out on this "hiring day" thing McDonalds did last month. They hired 50,000 people in one day. You still have a pretty good chance at getting in though if you apply.

One other option, is to check clothing stores. They always need people to stock the clothes and refold the ones that people took off the shelves... it's a boring job, but it's a job.

RE: 15 year old trying to find a job - Kr4z1 - 05-24-2011

Sorry to jack this thread but how about 14 year olds? I live in Texas and I would like to work at a fun (but not too fun) job something like SixFlags and no crappy job like a Gas Station cashier my girlfriend has a job or volunteering (not sure) of teaching little kids ages up to 12 how to draw in Art school and I would like to do something like that and she the same age as I am.

RE: 15 year old trying to find a job - Yes - 05-25-2011

(05-24-2011, 09:39 PM)Kr4z1 Wrote: Sorry to jack this thread but how about 14 year olds? I live in Texas and I would like to work at a fun (but not too fun) job something like SixFlags and no crappy job like a Gas Station cashier my girlfriend has a job or volunteering (not sure) of teaching little kids ages up to 12 how to draw in Art school and I would like to do something like that and she the same age as I am.

Working at 6 flags would be pure win! Screw getting paid to work there.

RE: 15 year old trying to find a job - Kr4z1 - 05-25-2011

(05-25-2011, 12:00 PM)Yes Wrote: Working at 6 flags would be pure win! Screw getting paid to work there.

Ruins the point of working there yes? Aunt used to work their and she couldn't do crap but be a cashier at some Scooby-Do shop and watch the Tv shows (old ones) they had playing on the Tv.

I want a job for I can buy my crap instead of asking my parents to lend me money every week. My mom told me my dad can ask his boss if I can clean the dishes or something but...I'm afraid I'm gonna look like an idiot lol..a Mexican kid washing dishes...? Come on. Pinch

RE: 15 year old trying to find a job - ~HaZe~ - 05-27-2011

you can try a local grocery store , they will usually hire you

RE: 15 year old trying to find a job - Misa - 05-27-2011

You can't be to picky once your looking for a job, most people work at places they wouldn't want to, some people find jobs they enjoy.
I would probably suggest a fast food place, even though you said in your OP that you wouldn't want to work there.

RE: 15 year old trying to find a job - Psychosis - 05-30-2011

I am going to try working for my uncle for $50 / day i hope it works out.

RE: 15 year old trying to find a job - iMario - 05-30-2011

Try to make money online if you can't find any job. I would be happy to help you to make money online!