Support Forums
who created god. - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Categories (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: Life Support (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: Omni's Secret Hidden Inside Tricks (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: who created god. (/showthread.php?tid=16974)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: who created god. - NekoChan - 03-16-2011

(03-16-2011, 01:05 PM)Scalise Wrote: I can care less at what he said. You said planes defy laws of nature. I'd like to know how?

Laws of gravity, they do not listen to that.
If you care less about what OP said, this is not a thread for you.

Do not try to start random arguments to make yourself look intelligence.

RE: who created god. - wtftwice - 03-16-2011

Am I the only one noticing that this thread isn't going anywhere, and I mean this for ALL parties involved. OP is dead set on proving everyone wrong and apparently dislikes Christians and the bible, alot. Also posters are dead set on proving the OP that god is there. Now this would be great if there was at least constructive criticism, but I honestly don't see much of it.
All requesting lockage say kthxbai. D:

EDIT: around 6 times.

RE: who created god. - Mous - 03-16-2011

(03-16-2011, 01:48 PM)NekoChan Wrote: As I said, planes do not break the laws of gravity, they defy.

Do not quote me guies, if you won't even bother to read my post.

HOW DO PLANES DEFY GRAVITY.

They don't defy gravity. Gravitational attraction affects planes just like anything else. The wings of an aircraft generate lift which when the plane is going fast enough is a stronger force than the gravitational attraction of the earth. To do this the wings split the air flow going over it into an upper and lower part. Because the wing is curved it forces the air to travel further when it flows over the wing than when it flows under. The molecules of the air in the upper part are therefore slightly seperated out from each other which creates a small vacuum effect. The wing rises to fill this vacuum pulling the aircraft up with it.

/THREEEAAAAADDDDDD

(D: Accidentally edited over my other post lol)

RE: who created god. - Scalise - 03-16-2011

(03-16-2011, 01:06 PM)NekoChan Wrote: Laws of gravity, they do not listen to that.
If you care less about what OP said, this is not a thread for you.

Do not try to start random arguments to make yourself look intelligence.

LOL, OH I'm off topic? You're talking about planes and nature in a thread questioning the proposed beginning of god.

If god hated flying he wouldn't have made birds. Your argument is completely invalid. And I apologize for trying to look "intelligence". Roflmao

Planes don't defy gravity, gravity still acts upon them, there's just enough upward force to counter them. You can't defy gravity, it just appears that way.

(03-16-2011, 01:22 PM)Scalise Wrote: LOL, OH I'm off topic? You're talking about planes and nature in a thread questioning the proposed beginning of god.

If god hated flying he wouldn't have made birds. Your argument is completely invalid. And I apologize for trying to look "intelligence". Roflmao

Planes don't defy gravity, gravity still acts upon them, there's just enough upward force to counter them. You can't defy gravity, it just appears that way.

PFT! Issac Newton threw the apple after being hit in the head.
He kicked gravity's ass!

I'm mad cuz you got rep? I didn't even know you got rep. Why would I care about some rep?
As I said, planes do not break the laws of gravity, they defy.
Not going to argue with you, sorry, not this time kiddo.

(03-16-2011, 01:48 PM)NekoChan Wrote: As I said, planes do not break the laws of gravity, they defy.

HOW DO PLANES DEFY GRAVITY.

They don't defy gravity. Gravitational attraction affects planes just like anything else. The wings of an aircraft generate lift which when the plane is going fast enough is a stronger force than the gravitational attraction of the earth. To do this the wings split the air flow going over it into an upper and lower part. Because the wing is curved it forces the air to travel further when it flows over the wing than when it flows under. The molecules of the air in the upper part are therefore slightly seperated out from each other which creates a small vacuum effect. The wing rises to fill this vacuum pulling the aircraft up with it.

/THREEEAAAAADDDDDD

Hwo can you say thread, by attacking my statement, which isn't even ontopic?

(03-16-2011, 01:50 PM)NekoChan Wrote: Hwo can you say thread, by attacking my statement, which isn't even ontopic?

HAHAHAHAHA

You came on this thread and started attacking EVERYONE in the thread sayign
their ON -TOPIC posts didn't matter!

THEN you go on about how planes defy laws of nature/gravity,
and NOW that you've been poven wrong, I'm attacking you and this is off topic
When I'm replying to YOUR comment?

Oh wow. I can't even fathom how you think you have the RIGHT
to come on this thread and say ANYTHING.

RE: who created god. - Gadget - 03-16-2011

Well, Scalise, I created god.