Support Forums
Used Microsoft Office Activator Beta 1,2 or 3+? VIRUS! AutoKMS.exe [Please Read] - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Categories (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: Computer Support Topics (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: PC Hardware Help and Desktop Support (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Thread: Used Microsoft Office Activator Beta 1,2 or 3+? VIRUS! AutoKMS.exe [Please Read] (/showthread.php?tid=12508)

Pages: 1 2 3

Used Microsoft Office Activator Beta 1,2 or 3+? VIRUS! AutoKMS.exe [Please Read] - Resistance - 10-05-2010

Now listen, there is a new and undetectable virus if you have used the Activator for MS Office 2010... removal process... Read below.

"oh CodyX094Z (or whatever the Eff his name is) had said it will renew after 180 days"... Yeah, FKING LIES. Don't listen to him, read below.

Yes and No to that answer, I have decompiled his code and he had created the program to tweak all files for all versions of office to stay fully activated, he didn't lie about the activation, but he lied about the Executable File. If he told you that BS, and fell for it, you have a lot to learn. He has a malicious .exe put in your computer, thats all I know. And also, why the HELL would he put it in the C:\Windows directory. Exactly, infect your system files. Your gonna get PWND if you don't listen to me.

So guys, all of you are asking me whats the scoop about this file, lets have a technical run through. Not a RAT, no connections are being established. Not spyware because it didn't have any unsolicited pop-up advertisements and It didn't really even route HTTP requests to advertising sites. Not a virus, no connections established and wasn't automatically executed at all the second I used the activator. Its not a worm because active memory was perfectly fine, nothing loss and everything is up and running + No connections established. Most likely a Trojan because my AV's didn't detect any threats till it was finally ran until I rebooted my computer for that crappy activation, so it planned on being a destructive little bitch.

Detailed Virus Statistics and Sources:

Read the FULL Removal Process:

Then your safe, it wanted to access my system but strangely my anti-virus didn't detect it... But Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate DID.

It wanted to debug itself at startup, which is really fcked up.

Just wanted everyone to know... be cautious... Undetectable...

RE: Used MS Office Activator Beta? VIRUS! AutoKMS.exe [Please Read] - Streeeam - 10-06-2010

I've never heard anything like this. Thanks for letting us know.

RE: Used MS Office Activator Beta? VIRUS! AutoKMS.exe [Please Read] - Resistance - 10-06-2010

Yeah its messed up... it was also adding itself to my Registry on Start Up.

RE: Used MS Office Activator Beta? VIRUS! AutoKMS.exe [Please Read] - Brandon - 10-06-2010

Well is it a microsoft released activator or did you download it on a Warez site ?

RE: Used MS Office Activator Beta? VIRUS! AutoKMS.exe [Please Read] - Resistance - 10-06-2010

(10-06-2010, 11:03 AM)Brandon Wrote: Well is it a microsoft released activator or did you download it on a Warez site ?

Your terribly confused.

No such thing as MS Activator created by MS.

And it is OBVIOUSLY from a Warez site. If MS coded a virus into an activator made by them, (completely stupid), say hello to Super-Awesome-Insane-Crazy-Unbelievable-Law Suites!

RE: Used Microsoft Office Activator Beta 1,2 or 3+? VIRUS! AutoKMS.exe [Please Read] - Cannabis - 10-06-2010

Was just about to download this thanks for the warning.

RE: Used Microsoft Office Activator Beta 1,2 or 3+? VIRUS! AutoKMS.exe [Please Read] - Resistance - 10-07-2010

No problem ownall

RE: Used Microsoft Office Activator Beta 1,2 or 3+? VIRUS! AutoKMS.exe [Please Read] - Drizzy - 10-07-2010

Thank you for the warning Smile

RE: Used Microsoft Office Activator Beta 1,2 or 3+? VIRUS! AutoKMS.exe [Please Read] - koolhunkk - 10-08-2010

Thanks for this, never heard of it before.

RE: Used Microsoft Office Activator Beta 1,2 or 3+? VIRUS! AutoKMS.exe [Please Read] - Zankza - 10-08-2010

This is one of most reason why I just go get an MSDN key. Kills all the worrying right away.