Support Forums
Animal support. - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Categories (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: Life Support (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: Pets and Animals (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+---- Thread: Animal support. (/showthread.php?tid=12015)

Pages: 1 2

Animal support. - Solitary - 09-15-2010

Animal support.

If you have any questions,feelings or just wanna talk about animals im the guy to come to im a true animal lover and ill do the best i can to help with anything anyone needs.
Animals im best with
.Dogs.
.cats.
.birds.
.reptiles.
.fish.

RE: Animal support. - `P R O D I G Y™ - 09-15-2010

I actually want to know about parrots, if you consider it a bird.
I want to know the average lifetime?

RE: Animal support. - Solitary - 09-16-2010

(09-15-2010, 09:28 PM)`P R O D I G Y™ Wrote: I actually want to know about parrots, if you consider it a bird.
I want to know the average lifetime?
depends on what type of parrot. each span is different. but a general life span is 50-90 yrs.

FACT: there is no "bird years" birds life spans are realated to humans. so if a parrot lives for 50yrs its 50 real yrs.

RE: Animal support. - DAMINK™ - 09-16-2010

Do you consider American Pitbull X American Bulldog a bad breed?
Or do you think its ultimately up to the owners?

(09-16-2010, 02:49 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Do you consider American Pitbull X American Bulldog a bad breed?
Or do you think its ultimately up to the owners?

i think they are beautiful dogs and i actually have a an american pit. but knowone can decide a bad breed. its up to yourself to opinonate weather you like them or not. unless ofcourse your going into a "dogshow" or somesort. then i guess its up to the judges in that case.

but my answer? nope Smile

RE: Animal support. - Reality - 09-16-2010

All birds live hella long. crazy

(09-16-2010, 07:21 PM)Reality Wrote: All birds live hella long. crazy

Ya they live pretty damn long as long as you keep them healthy. But if you really want to know over hmmm 25% of birds actually are sold with min. health. ive had birds ive bought that have lasted no long then a few weeks.The conditon these birds are in are not to well.But that also depends on where the bird is kept or breeded.

RE: Animal support. - DAMINK™ - 09-17-2010

Not so much a question, rather a statement. But i am sure you will like it.
As i have said before i love animals. Have had the privilege of many to live with me.
Birds, Cats, Dogs, Fish, Snakes and Ferrets.
But here is the cool thing. I have a 700 litre tropical fish tank. 2 meters long. Quite a big tank.
I have owned the same salmon tails now for over 14 years!
I recently lost one but i have one left. I am sure they dont live this long naturally in captivity?
Just thought i would offer that as i really do like my fish. There like mates almost.
When they see me they come to the top of the water. I can pat them and play with them. There really friendly.
Anyways thats my little story about my salmon tales.

RE: Animal support. - Solitary - 09-17-2010

(09-17-2010, 12:02 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Not so much a question, rather a statement. But i am sure you will like it.
As i have said before i love animals. Have had the privilege of many to live with me.
Birds, Cats, Dogs, Fish, Snakes and Ferrets.
But here is the cool thing. I have a 700 litre tropical fish tank. 2 meters long. Quite a big tank.
I have owned the same salmon tails now for over 14 years!
I recently lost one but i have one left. I am sure they dont live this long naturally in captivity?
Just thought i would offer that as i really do like my fish. There like mates almost.
When they see me they come to the top of the water. I can pat them and play with them. There really friendly.
Anyways thats my little story about my salmon tales.

funny you should talk about fish, i have 2 kissing gruami( not sure if i spelt it right) anyhow. these fish have been with me for 7 yrs and i bought them when they were 4yrs old. found them with a 600 litre tank. maybe a size smaller then yours. anyhow i had to make a custom stand out of oak and damn its beautiful. but the sad fact was when i bought these the tank was filthy!! and the tank was filled maybe 1/4 of the way. i saved these fish and have had them ever sence Smile google them there actually really awsome and they do infact "kiss" they pucker there lips around every 15 seconds.

RE: Animal support. - DAMINK™ - 09-17-2010

Yep owned Guramies before.
Hell i have owned most tropical varieties.
Sailfins are really friendly i found.
Lace Guramies ones also. They breed really well.
But there in the smaller tetra scope.
I also own a Red Devil. Cyclid. Check that out. Its a nasty piece of work.
It has teeth the little bugger. SO i cant have any small tetras in the tank.
Smallest i can have is a Silver Shark or Plycoscymous (which i do have also about 10 years old)
Hell i had a full size Angel and my Salmon tale ate that for breakfast.
I have had many cyclids in my tank, Salmon tails eat them all. They dont like bullies it appears.
Excuse my spelling ofcourse.